Lies

We made it to dinner, I sat next to Ominis, Sebastian sitting on the other side of him

We made it to dinner, I sat next to Ominis, Sebastian sitting on the other side of him. I looked forward to the headmaster he started saying how again 'No students can go into the forbidden forest.' Well yeah, not after last year.

"I'm starving can he hurry up?" Imelda came up and sat in front of me, I noticed straight away she had changed, her face became more feminine than it was last year and she cut her hair short like Poppy's.

"And lastly students, Quidditch will start this Wednesday, tryouts at least." He nodded his head and most students cheered that the flying sport was back. I looked over to Imelda and her reaction said it all, she was over the moon that it was back. She fisted the air almost falling out of her seat, I chuckled at her excitement. I looked over to the other two and Ominis just gave a small smile, he would love the sport if he could see it. I looked at Sebastian and our eyes met, I looked away and asked.

"You gonna do the tryouts Sebastian?" I asked him but he said nothing and I let out a small sigh.

Sebastian's POV:

Y/N asked if I wanted to do the tryouts of course I did but I didn't want to fumble my words like an idiot in front of him, Ominis nudged my ribs making me feel a sudden wave of pain. "What's that for?" I asked angrily whispering to him so Y/N couldn't hear. Ominis tilted his head towards Y/N and I gave him a death stare.

"Yeah I thought about it and I might, what about you?" I didn't fumble my words, I smiled genially and he peeked up at me smiling that I talked to him, did it have that much of an effect on him?

"Not my type of thing but I'll gladly be your cheerleader." He shrugged his shoulders, looked back down at his food and water and started eating again. I smiled to myself.

"Thanks." I quietly said and Ominis chuckled to himself which gained our attention. Imelda,
Y/N and I looked over at him, I lifted my eyebrows.

"Glad your back Sebastian," Imelda admitted as she smiled at me.

"Glad to be back." I smiled back, I looked past her and noticed some Griffendors staring and giggling at me, I looked away feeling uncomfortable. I guess Y/N took notice because he got up and walked over to them, he came back shortly after talking to them, I looked back at the girls and they were all flustered. What did he say?

I shrugged it off and ate my dinner.

Y/N POV:

I walked up to the snake door and said the password, Sebastian, Imelda and Ominis were behind me waiting for it to open. Once it opened we quickly went inside and all lay on the couches, Ominis and Sebastian sat next to each other while Imelda laid down with her legs on mine while I seated under her legs. I man spread exhausted and bloated by dinner, I sunk further into the couch as I watched Sebastian's head fall back, his mouth slightly open. I had to look away before my thoughts got the better of me.

I glanced back and his eyes closed, all I could think of was him being in that same position and making the same face while I pleasure him. I shook my head. 'Get ahold of yourself, he doesn't like men!' I mentally yelled at myself. I looked down at my hands that lay on her legs, the scars I inflicted still haven't faded away from years ago. I felt a sting in my heart recollecting every moment of my childhood.

"Y/N?" I looked over and saw Imelda with a worried expression, I looked at her intently trying to remember if I ever told her about my past. I didn't.

"I'm fine." I bluntly stated while softly pushing her legs away and getting up, she sat up knowing I wasn't fine. She grabbed my hand trying to stop me but I shrugged it off as politely as I could. "I promise." I faked a smile at her and walked off, Sebastian knew I wasn't okay either and Ominis heard it in my voice that I was about to break down.

I left to the bathroom my hands on the sink, I ripped off my jumper and stared at myself, I pulled up my sleeves to see every dent I now have in my skin, some burns, some cuts and some just holes that knives from poachers left behind. My chest heaved up and down. I'm having a panic attack, for no reason. I tried to think of a reason, maybe looking at these memorable imperfections made me realize how much I went through. I heard the door swing open and a hand landed on my shoulder blade.

"Y/N?" It was Sebastian's voice, his voice alone made tears fall down my cheeks. His voice was worn out after seeing me like this, his hand travelled up to my shoulder and he motioned me to turn around which I obliged. He brought me into a hug and held me tight around my waist, my arms stayed by my side not knowing where to put them. He swung me back and forth trying to calm me down. "It's okay, I'm here." I was about to speak but my mouth fought against it. I was about to speak my mind and say. 'Where were you after everything happened, where were you when I needed you most!' I wrapped my arms around his torso and held him tightly not wanting to lose him.

Sebastian's POV:

Seeing him like this made me want to cuddle him until he was all better, and stroke his hair until tears stopped falling down his cheeks. I held him until he stopped sniffling, and I gave out a sigh of relief. He started repeatedly apologizing and all I did was shake my head.

"I'm sorry you have to witness this Sebastian." He wiped his eyes from now-dry tears.

"Hey, we all have our demons," I said letting go of him, he looked at me and smiled softly, he gave me one last hug before joining the others back in the lounge area.

'This boy needs therapy badly.'

Words 1071

I don't know why I made it depressing but here are the MC issues.