"You Make Me Feel A Certain Way"

⚠️SLIGHT SMUT⚠️ Here it is people!

(Someone commented something that made me feel good about this story so here's another chapter btw here's my dog)

I pulled at Sebastian's pants overthinking if he wants this, he said he did and even begged but does he mean it?

"Y/N..." He moaned out which made something in me snap, all the worry went away, I didn't care anymore I wanted to please him as long as I was allowed of course. I started to kiss his neck which made him shudder underneath me. I bit his throat and his back arched up into me with a cry, his hands made their way into my hair tangling his fingers into it, and he pulled it softly which made me let out a small groan against his collarbone. I had left red marks and love bites all over his neck.

"Sebastian you sure I can do this to you?" I asked with worry in my voice my senses came back to me. He pulled me into a heated kiss our tongues wrapped around each other. One of my hands went from his chest down to his hard dick, I moaned at the sensation. "I'll take that as a yes?" I kissed his lips again, and as my lips moved south his hands unbuttoned his shirt exposing his toned body. I reached for his now-clothed cock, and kissed the head of it before pulling it out.

It sprung out and hit his stomach he groaned at the cold air, I licked from the base to the top, and I then started to admire it. The pink swollen head, the girth and length, I smiled as I licked it again and took the head into my mouth. I looked up and saw how he threw his head back groaning and biting his bottom lip. His hand pushed my head down a little which I enjoyed, I moaned around his dick and started to bob my head up and down.

I heard footsteps outside the door, I mentally slapped myself for not putting a silence spell on the room. I continued what I was doing, one hand on the base of his cock and the other gliding over his chest and stomach.

Soon enough he was moaning my name, I looked back up at him and saw how his mouth was open and his eyes were screwed shut. I loved every second of this.

"I'm gonna!" Sebastian groaned as his hips buckled making the tip hit the back of my throat. I began to jerk off what I couldn't suck and his erratic moans became heavy breathing. His cum rushed down my throat making me gag a little at the sudden change, I pulled off swallowing every drop. His eyes were still shut, and his mouth let out hot air, I kissed him but as I was about to get up he pulled me down for another heated kiss. He smiled as he pulled away, and I returned it.

I looked around, shit the cauldrons. I got up and dusted myself off and helped Sebastian up as well, he fixed his pants and wrapped his arms around my torso.

"Did I do okay?" He looked at me wide-eyed. "So I didn't?" I looked away sad.

"You did fucking amazing, it was my first time doing something like that..." He admitted to never doing this.

"Same here." I became timid and went to go clean what we had to do throughout this whole ordeal. I smiled as I continued cleaning the cauldron, Sebastian began to help out as well.

By the end of our detention, we were smiling goofballs.

"Wait don't you have a boyfriend?" I looked at him confused.

"I never did, Dorian was a date that was all." He nodded his head and smiled brightly at me, and I did the same, I grabbed his hand and led him back to the common room. "I want to continue if that's okay," I asked him, he looked at me bright red and nodded. "Who knew I could make Sallow blush?" I laughed as we got to our common room door. He pushed my back making me almost fall I looked back and glared at him.

Words: 713

(Shorter because my arm hurts from writing all day)