Secrets - 6th Year

After the events of fifth year, Sebastian didn't come the first week of school but the second week he surprised the whole school, especially me and Ominis

Ominis and I were in herbology sitting across from one another. We were talking before the class doors swung open to reveal a dreading Sallow. My eyes widened at his arrival, I looked at Ominis but he blankly stared off into the distance, thinking to himself.

"Ah, Mr Sallow." Professor Garlick bowed her head to him acknowledging his existence. He gave a nod back saying nothing more, he looked around and saw Ominis and me, I gave him a small wave but he didn't even look my way. He walked over and sat down next to Gaunt, which I didn't mind, they're best friends.

"Sebastian?" Ominis' eyes widened as he looked in Sebastian's direction.

"Hello, Ominis." He greeted him kindly but still didn't look my way, I rolled my eyes.

"Hi, Sebastian." I beamed at him but all he did was look me in the eyes, say hi then turn away to look at his scared hands that sat in front of him. I scoffed and continued my chat with Ominis.

The class was awful, Sebastian didn't look my way he talked over me when talking to Ominis, I almost fainted because he took my earmuffs when Garlick pulled out that horrendous screeching plant. He wanted me dead I could feel it in my veins, my question is why?

I sat down in the Slytherin common room resting my legs on Ominis', Sebastian came strolling in like he owned the place. I rolled my eyes and gazed up at the ceiling, it seemed more interesting. I mean we saved the world together, yet he took all the glory afterwards when the students found out, I mean he deserved it but... My thoughts trailed off fighting with myself.

I felt cold hands rest on my legs I looked down and saw Ominis groaning in annoyance. I looked around and saw a bunch of girls around Sebastian inquiring if he had started working out if he got taller if he changed his hair. I stood up and tapped Ominis' shoulder signalling for us to leave, I could tell he was uncomfortable with his friend being fawned over by many women. I walked off my dear friend behind me, we left for the shared dorm room that we have with Sebastian. I laid down on my mattress sinking into it, I sighed and Ominis did as well. Not soon after Sebastian emerged out of the blue a couple of minutes later. I looked over but rolled my eyes and turned my back to him and continued reading my book.

Sebastian walked over to Ominis and started asking how he was and whatnot. I felt bitter that he wasn't asking the other person who risked their life to save his sister.

I sat up against the headboard listening to their discussion, my eyes should've stayed on the book but they wandered off to Sebastian. The girls weren't wrong about him, he did look different. His voice got deeper, and his hair got some more length to it, he gained some muscles as well which I couldn't stop staring at as his bicep flexed when he grabbed something from Ominis. My eyes darted to his pink lips as he spoke, I didn't realize that they stopped talking and that Sebastian had started staring at me. He continued to talk to Ominis as he watched me eye him down.

Sebastian's POV:

I looked over towards Y/N and he was reading his book, I couldn't look away until Ominis noticed that I had stopped talking. He nudged my side which made me look at him instead.

"Can I help you?" I asked him and he stared blankly at me his lips in a thin line. I rolled my eyes knowing what he was gonna say next.

"You still have feelings don't you?" Ominis knew me way too well, I coughed at his accusations.

I shook my head. "Of course, I don't-." Ominis butted in making me annoyed.

"You do." He finished my sentence for me, I rolled my eyes against the back of my skull wishing I wasn't here at this very moment. "You liked Y/N the second he showed up for Herbology that day and you know it." I couldn't say anything, he had caught me red-handed or in this case red-faced.

I looked over towards Y/N and I noticed the changes in his body, I guess my body wasn't the only one that change over the summer. His baby face is now replaced with a more chiselled version, he worked out the same as me, I mean he always had muscles because of all the quests everyone sent him on... Including me. He was still shy after spending a whole year together fighting giant spiders and poachers. I felt horrible after not acknowledging him in class, I wanted to say 'Hi, how are you?' Or 'You've changed, been working out?' I mentally face-palmed at that one, who says that?

He looked up towards me which I looked away from and continued to talk to Ominis.

"And exactly, what is your plan for you not talking to Y/N? You are head over heels for that man." I sighed and nodded even though I knew he couldn't see it.

"I just can't, I don't know what it is it's not the same as last year." Ominis had pondered about what I had said but then he looked up at me since he was laying down and I was sitting against his headboard.

"Sexual tension? It's the only thing I can think of." He shrugged his shoulders while I sat there mouth wide open along with my eyes. "You can't talk to him, hell you can't look at him without getting into a daze." He started speaking louder, he knew what he was doing.

"Shut up! He's gonna hear you." I pressed my hand against his mouth, and he rolled his head back and then forward obviously annoyed.

"I'm gonna lock you up in the undercroft if you don't admit you like him. He threatened me, very unlike for him to do. I could tell he was serious so I breathed out but before I could I saw Y/N eye's wandering all over my body. I became flushed as he stared at me lips for a long period.

"I like him, happy?" I continued to look at Y/N but still talked to Ominis, he smiled in triumph.

"I am." Ominis got up and that caught my attention as well as the time, my eyes widened, it was dinner. I jumped up hungry, craving a good steak at this very moment.

"Y/N?" Ominis tapped his shoulder to get his attention, he was off in his world, which I found adorable. He snapped back to reality.

"Oh sorry." He looked at him with big eyes wondering what his friend needed.

"It's dinner if you would like to join us?" Ominis asked as he smiled at Y/N, he grinned hungrily as well as I, I hid mine though.

Words: 1206