''Number 5's Reunion

On our way to Cronk I started feel a sense of worry. Why because I hadn't seen family in days. I miss Petra, I miss my son Thomas and yes named my after my engine Thomas. Deal with it. When we arrived at Cronk and found a massive trainwreck there! There a sliver engine which looked like to pulling two special coaches who into some trucks. On closer inspection it was actually Spencer in the worse shape, the infection had fully taken over him and was making wheezing noises. When me and Anthony looked into the coaches we found the Duke the Duchess lifeless corpse on the floor then went back to crash. Unfortunately, no one could Spencer out of his misery so we to leave him there for dead. All the engines looked at their buffers sad for their friend. During that moment of silence we heard a whistle and a red tender engine came in the station. The number five on its tender told us it was another survivor, James was alive again!

Once he found us he quickly told us that he after drowned someone put a file on his footplate and came back and Henry then rescued him but something that is questionable

Once he found us he quickly told us that he after drowned someone put a file on his footplate and came back and Henry then rescued him but something that is questionable. How did James what to happened but Henry doesn't remember that something that still a question that is in my head to this very day. We then him about Spencer's fate, he grew depressed and even cried so did Gordon. But with all that out of way we are deciding to head Kellsthrope so BoCo doesn't find us at all. James was cranky at first but he had to accept it because he no other option. He said also said that he brought Ryan with him and the little purple engine rolled of the station. we're heading to Kellsthrope Road because we need some time to think about execution plan. Hopefully isn't stupid as the miller era.