''The Deceased Branchline''

We're planning on heading to Brendam Docks on the branch, since its the busiest and biggest place on the island finding survivors should be no issue. Oliver was worried about Duck, Donald and Douglas but Thomas reminded him that Duck was at sheds at the time the earthquake occurred, this seemed to have relieved him but he saw no harm looking for Caledonian twins. Tidmoth was cornered of going there and with a little bit of persuasion he agreed to look down the Brendam branch. Thomas bunker was almost low on coal so we used some in a truck we found laying around. While we were heading down the branch stopped at the Vicars orchard and we found Trevor as well as Jem Cole. They were happy to see us and glad to know they weren't the only ones left. Trevor asked about Edward saying how he saw him pass by yesterday after the earthquake occurred, he tried to help Derek with a goods train and ran away like a coward. We didn't know what happened to the blue engine after his nightmare began. I hope he's alright. Jem Cole had a rifle in hand and looked like he been through several wars, he had a bleeding nose and a scar on his left cheek he said that his son had been put down. Other than that his family is alright, we loaded Trevor onto a flatbed and we went off, Thomas noticed the dead bodies at Suddery and Upper Brendam and it looked disgusting. We finally arrived at Brendam docks only to see the rotten shells of the area, Cranky, some trucks were infected and were derailed, Oliver screamed at the sight and we soon figured out why. There was the corpse of a lifeless dockyard diesel shunter Salty was gone.

 There was the corpse of a lifeless dockyard diesel shunter Salty was gone

Thomas broke down into tears when he saw the remains. Annie and Clarabel comforted the little engine and Oliver just stared at the corpse. As for Salty, he was now a empty shell with his face cut off. Someone wrote ''Yo Ho Ho'' to remember the dockyard shunter. I covered the remains with a tarp to let him rest in peace. During that moment of silence we heard a familiar whistle and a blue tender engine rolled in, the number two on the tender was visible. It Was Edward, he had blood on his wheels, but other than that he looked okay.

He looked sad and demanded for a explanation, we told him that Salty was dead, and he a tear appeared in his eye as he had a soft spot for him

He looked sad and demanded for a explanation, we told him that Salty was dead, and he a tear appeared in his eye as he had a soft spot for him. However something was off, Charlie and Sidney weren't in his cab. Edward said that they left at Suddery, he was shunting there when all hell broke loose, he didn't stop till he reached Upper Brendam and slept for the rest of that day. The Furness K2 was cross that they left him there for dead to where he took his angry out on Thomas, but Oliver managed to calm him down. We thought it was best to get a move on and get back onto the main line. As we were leaving Fergus passed by with some trucks from the claypits. It looked like he was heading towards the Vicarstown Bridge and didn't even stop to check on us.

We headed back to Wellsworth completely unscathed, Thomas was still sobbing about the death of Salty and I don't blame him

We headed back to Wellsworth completely unscathed, Thomas was still sobbing about the death of Salty and I don't blame him. I mean he already lost Henry, Neville, and now Salty. I hope this nightmare ends soon.