Sundays are so boring!

Shifting to another side, the afternoon rays fell on my eyes. They started getting heavier, as I drifted off to sleep.

.
.
.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n..."

My body shook lightly, as I heard a soft voice near my ear. Slowly opening my eyelids, I saw Jisoo holding a bowl of ramyeon.

My eyes shot open as the delicious smell entered my nostrils. I sat upright, as Jisoo watched me with a sweet smile on her face.

"Thanks...did you eat?"

My voice croaked as I slowly took the plate from her.

"Yeah just now. Did you receive any mail?"

Fuck, I almost forgot!

I quickly searched for my phone and grabbed it. Opening the mails, my hearbeat increased.

1 Unread Mail

I tapped on it, and read the message.

________________________________

'Dear Lee Y/n,
Thank you for your interest in Kim Inc. We have evaluated your documents. And thus, we would like to inform you that you have been selected for the interview.

We are sharing you the location and the time for the interview. We would be glad to see you in our company.'

________________________________

Wait- WHAAT?

Are you serious?

I choked on the ramyeon, as Jisoo quickly brought me a glass of water.

"What happened y/nah?"

She patted my back, as her eyes were wide open. I quickly gulped down the water, and calmed myself. Taking a deep breath, I finally looked at her.

"Jisoo"

She raised her eyebrow, signalling me to continue.

"I'm selected for the interview"

Silence.

A loud screech was heard as my body was thrown on the bed.

"OMG! Y/N! CONGRATS!"

She hugged me and patted my back multiple times, while screaming. I giggled in excitement as I hugged her back.

I still couldn't believe, that I made myself to the interview of the most famous and rich company.

My phone vibrated as I pulled back from the hug and read the message.

My eyes suddenly widened as my head jolted up at Jisoo.

"My interview's tomorrow!"

"WHAT?"

I stared at her blankly with a hint of shocked expressions on my face.

"Gurl, you gotta be ready tomorrow. Let's sleep, it's already late!"

I nodded and finished up my noodles quickly. I wiped my mouth which was filled with the sauce and sprinted towards the kitchen to quench my thirst.

I was filled with nervousness as well as excitement.

I was really excited to convey this news to my parents, but I wasn't yet selected though. And I thought of giving them a surprise if I get the job. They would be really happy and proud, if I did so.

I gulped down the water slowly. Smiling, I quickly pulled out my phone and texted.

_______________________________

Y/n: Babe, I'm selected for the interview!

_______________________________

Tapping my foot impatiently, I waited for his reply.

So~ He is my boyfriend. Soobin. When I first visited Jisoo's company, I felt in love with him. He was tall, handsome, kind and had a sweet smile. He works as a professional photographer. Everyone at the company including Jisoo, knew about our relationship.

*Ting*

I came out of my thoughts, and quickly checked my phone.

_________________________________

Soobin: Really!?

Y/n: Yup!

Soobin: When is it?

Y/n: Tomorrow.

Soobin: Oh, you can do it! I'm really happy for you baby.

Y/n: Omg, thank youu. I'll let you know what happens tomorrow!

Soobin: Yup love. Good night.

Y/n: Good night Bin.

__________________________________

I smiled to myself and quickly headed upstairs. Jisoo slept peacefully on the bed, while I jumped on the bed and sat besides her.

Opening my laptop, I searched many interview questions and prepared the answers in advance. I didn't wanted to miss this opportunity.

After an hour, my eyes started getting heavier, and the screen blurred infront of me. My body felt heavier. And without wasting a minute, I fell on the bed and was lost in a deep sleep.

***************************

Hey guys! This was my first chapter, I didn't had any idea about the starting, but I hope you liked it!

Thank you 💜

***************************