Chap.26 One Call

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(???~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" If you love somebody , let them go , for if they return , they were always yours . And if they don't , they never were ." From Khalil Gibran

The Day of the festival

Sunday at 10 pm

No one pov

Hinata ~ God attack , god attack , tack brahhh ...

And she fainted while a black shadow came out of the portal , Takemichi was on the stage . He is walking towards the shadow and the shadow is also walking toward him .

They hand touch each other , takemichi look like himself again . And a black purpleish light came out of their hand .

Wakasa ~ TAKEMICHI STOP IT NOW !

Shinishiro ~ WHAT'S HAPPENING

Wakasa ~ TAKEMICHI DON'T YOU DARE

Takemichi ~ And are you gonna do if i do it ?

Inui ~ Takemichi , wakasa-san what's are you both talking about ??

Inui , akane , mikey , izana and kakucho runned to the stage

Wakasa ~ I doesn't concern any of you ! it's just between me and takemichi !

Shinishiro ~ Wakasa if you don't tell me right now what's happening !

Wakasa ~ I'm sorry shinishiro but please mind your own bussiness . Now Takemichi stay away from that !

Takemichi ~ Of course , i will stay away from the thing that you took from me ! It's 100% logic ! 

Inui ~ The thing that he took away from you ?

Wakasa ~ I DIDN'T TOOK IT FROM YOU !

Takemichi ~ Yes ... YES you did ! You rob it from me , you rob everything from me ...

Wakasa ~ I didn't rob you , i saved you ..

Takemichi ~ Saved me ? No ... You did not . All you did was destroying me even more ..

Wakasa ~ If you do it , you ... It will be finish , forever .

Takemichi ~ Maybe you're right ..

Takemichi looked at wakasa with smile and his eyes closed .

Wakasa ~ Come here takemichi , everything will be fine i assure you ...

Takemichi ~ But i will still take the risk ..

Takemichi looked right in the black purplish silhouette , put his hand on the silhouette where it's heart is supposed to be . Grab the supposed heart and destroyed it . The whole silhouette  went up to the sky , we couldn't see the stars anymore the sky is covered off a black and purple texture . But before that anyone could move he said .