Chap.14 The real meeting

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(???~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Suicide is man's way of telling God , 'You can't fire me , I quit' ." From Bill Maher

Shinishiro ~ This guy , Kisaki tetta . He is also obsessed with takemichi

Inui ~ How many guys are fricking obsessed with MY takemichi ??

Shinishiro ~ Well 3

Inui ~ Who are the 3 ?!

Shinishiro ~ The shuji maid , Kisaki and you

Akane ~ I have to admit you start to be obsessed with him.

Inui ~ Don't care .

Akkun ~ Anyways , how did he became obsessed with him ?

Shinishiro ~ Well it was a night , Takemichi and i were outside.

We heard someone getting beatten up , i asked Mimi to interrupte them.

And that what he did , i don't exactly know what happen .

All i know is when i went to join them , i saw him hugging takemichi , he wasn't crying , he was smilling , a creepy smile . Mimi didn't cared at all , i asked him who he was and mimi told me his name . 

I then told mimi we had to go.

Yamagishi ~ Sorry but you didn't really told us how he became obessesed with him , and we are not sure if he is .

Shinishiro ~ I know it's started that night , but i don't really know how . And i am sure of it because whenever we were hanging outside , i always saw him from far away , always with his creepy smile . And whenever he saw takemichi helping someone else , he was really angry .

Takemichi Pov

Kisaki ~ well i followed you when you took your "friends" here

Takemichi ~ What do you want .

Kisaki ~ I'm hurt , do you really not recognize me ?

Takemichi ~ I suppose no .

Kisaki ~ 1300 years before , a night . You saved me .. 

Takemichi ~ it doesn't help me , i saved a lot of peoples at night , 1300 years before .

Kisaki ~ I told you that i didn't had any friends , and you told me that you will be my friend !

FlashBack

Lil Takemichi ~ Hey you a**sholes , let him alone

Random 1 ~ Heh ? who are you to tell us what to do !