Chap.22 A not so good girl .

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(???~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Love and death are the two great hinges on which all human sympathis turn ." From B . R . Hayden

It was actually 4pm , end of classes . Kisaki is waiting for hinata and shion at the gates of the school , still feeling like he was being observed , of course it was exactly what was happening . MIkey dogs was still observing , since the moment he left his house 'til the moment he enter hinata house .  

Kisaki ~ Where the heck are they..

kisaki suddenly hear behind him a voice behind him and someone running .

Shion ~ I'm here !! sorry for being late !!

Everyone were looking at them , everyone was thinking the same thing , or actually more the girls . 

' Since when does Shion-Senpai hangout with the loser of kisaki ?'

Kisaki ~ That ok i guess.. Hinata didn't arrived yet so..

SHion ~ ahh- , then everything is good . Y'know when will she arrive ?

Kisaki ~ No , it's unsual for her to be late .

Shion took out his phone and looked at what time it was .

Shion ~ Already 4.45 pm , When do you usualy go to her house ?

Kisaki ~ It's always around 4.15 pm .

From far we can see hinata with akane , hinata and akane left each other so hinata can join shion and kisaki.

Hinata ~ Sorry for being late ! I was talking with akane-san..

Shion ~ Talking about girls stuff , man or other ?

Hinata ~ Other ...

Shion ~ Good or bad ?

Hinata ~ Very , very good .

Kisaki ~ Huh ?

Hinata ~ you'll understand later ! Let's go now .

Hinata , shion and kisaki left and walked direction hinata house . Some minutes later shion started to talk .

Shion ~ Is there always so much people ? ( Traduction : are they always following you ?)

Kisaki ~ Yes , there is more people since Tuesday i think . Must be because of the festival.. ( Traduction : Yes , since Tuesday)

Hinata ~ But when we are in front of my house there is no one , it's more calm . ( Traduction : But when we are in front of my house they stop )

Shion ~ I see .

When they arrived the two guys that were following them left , while our three friends entered hinata house . They went upstair where naoto was hugging takemichi and takemichi was reading a book .