Chap. 3 Normal Morning

⚠So everyone are alive, the story may or may not contain some oc's⚠

(......) I talk

(......) Quotes of the characters / Oc

(???~ ...) Characters / Oc are talking

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Life is hard. Then you die. Then they throw Dirt in your face. Then the worms eat you. Be gratefull it happens in that order." From David Gerrold

??? Pov

It was tuesday morning. ??? just woked up, he didn't had a great sleep, in fact he had a terrible night. Since yesterday he couldn't stop asking himself of who could have hurt his subordonnated, he hated K??????a and his "dogs", but he couldn't let his subordonnated being hurt and let the personne who did it unpunished, well he couldn't know yet because the 6 boys were still fainted, but whenever they woke up he will send people to ask them who did it and of course he will send other people to hurt whoever did it. I mean why should he bloody his hand with some peasant blood.

He couldn't ask himself what could have done it and morever how did whoever did this made a grim reaper faint, No one and i mean NO ONE except for the royals family can make a grim reaper faint or more looking at them when they have their power activated, he knew his powered got activated, he knew too well K??????a and his dogs. What type can make them faint like this, it could be a witch but they couldn't look at a grim reaper in the eyes, or maybe a boogeyman but another problem would come, they could have done it but they would have to wait night for them to sleep, then why would they suddenly sleep? all of them?? At the same time? 

Impossible, he did asked people he knew but no one knew what to answer him.

and then he got off his king bed side, went to his bathroom and looked in his mirroir.

His pale blond hair were very messy, he had bags under his midnight dead eyes, his skin tainted as his was dead, his lips were very pale.

the least we could say about him is that his dead. But of course he wasn't.

He wore his uniform, waited for his maid to style his hair and then he went downstair to take his breakfast.

I???a~ Hey dumba$$ you look dead today. You Didn't got enough sleep?

M???y~ Shut up old man!

I???a~ I ain't old!!!

M???y~ Say that to your Sh!tty hair!

I???a~ Not my fault my hair are white!

M???y~ Yeah, Yeah, Whatever! Anyway where is Shi-

M???y didn't even had the time to finish that he and his brother see their brother crying and yelled to their maid

M???y~ Why the f!ck he is crying and yelling?

I???a~ Because his conselor didn't came since 1 week.

M???y~ His what?

I???a~ His Conselor . You know the guy who advises him on what should do, whether what is doing is good or not etc...