Me: "By da smile on ya face, I'm guessin you like it?"

Bria: "Like? Nigga I love." I chuckled.

Me: "Good, cause I wrote it cause of you & every other female in ya situation." I said sitting across from her.

Bria: "Well.. It's really sweet & I love it." She got up & sat on my lap, facing me. "And, yo voice was a turn on.." She said rubbing her hands down my chest.

Me: "Gotchu horny?" She giggled & kissed me.

She started straddling me. I rested my hand on her ass, squeezing it. She tugged on my bottom lip. In the past week, every since I kinda came out with my feelings, I learned she a freak. A huge ass freak. And we ain't fuck, that's the crazy part. Right when I was ready to unbutton her jeans, Kirk walked in. I knew it was him cause I told him come by later. But my nigga, this ain't later. Fucked up my... Mane. She pulled back & got up.

Kirk: "I'm interruptin-"

Me: "Ya think?" Bria laughed.

Bria: "Um, you weren't, I was actually leaving."

Bria ain't the type of female that go crazy when meeting a celebrity. I know cause last Friday I had a party & all my niggas came. She was actually chill. And she hit it off with Kirk well. Maybe cause they both stubborn as shit.

Kirk: "I can come back later."

Me/Bria: "Yes, nigga, leave.
Stay, yall got work to do." She pinched my arm.

Bria: "Stop acting like that."

Me: "But-"

Bria: "August." I huffed. "I'll be back, aight?"

Me: "Stay in range."

Bria: "Uh, do I ever listen to yo rules?" I smacked her ass & she covered it. "Stop, nasty."

She walked out & I just look at Kirk.

Me: "Nigga, I could be in dat right now."

Kirk: "My bad, bruh. I ain't know she was witchu & I was in the area so I just came here."

Me: "Fucked up ass timin'." He laughed.

Kirk: "You still ain't hit?" I shook my head. "Anybody?"

Me: "Nah, she always there & ian with that sneaky shit. Plus, I want her."

Kirk: "You like her."

Me: "I wouldn't say that. She just make me feel.. A way ian neva felt befo'. Except with Crystal, but that ain't the best example."

Kirk: "At all. So if you feel how you feel, just cuff her ass? Whatcha scared of?"

Me: "She ain't ready."

Kirk: "Cause of CoCo Puffs?" I laughed.

Me: "Kinda sorta. I'm just ready for his ass to go away."

Kirk: "Whatcha waiting on?"

Me: "His bitch ass to pop out. He been hidin fa bout 2 weeks."

Kirk: "Damn."

Bria POV

Me: "Then Kirk walked in." I told Amanda.

Amanda: "His fine ass always messing up some."

Me: "... I've been looking for places.."

Amanda: "What? Why?"

Me: "I expect Corneal to be gone by two months tops. And I'm leaving Brooklyn afterwards so I started looking.."

Amanda: "You haven't told August?"

Me: "No.. He doesn't even think I'm leaving..."

Amanda: "Well are you gonna tell him?"

Me: "After I find somewhere."

Amanda: "That's yo relationship or whatever but I know that keeping secrets & hiding shit ain't good."

Me: "I know.. I'm not gonna hide it.. I just don't wanna piss him off.."

Amanda: "He's gonna be pissed no matter what, Bri"

Me: "I hate that you're always right." She laughed.

Amanda: "Tell him tonight, I mean it." I sighed. "Ima let you go, tho."

Me: "Okay.. Love you hoe."

Amanda: "Love you too ugly."

*Later*

I walked into Aug's room, playing with my nails. I was nervous to be honest. I didn't wanna leave because my 'family' was here but I damn sure didn't wanna stay where half of my life was ruined. I crawled into the middle of his bed & sat criss cross.

August: "Wassup FireHead." I frowned.

Me: "... You make everything harder.." I mumbled.

August: "What's good?" He asked rolling a blunt.

Me: "I've been looking." I said lowly.

August: "Fa what?"

Me: "A new living condition.."

August: "Oh cool, whatcha found so far?" I raised a brow.

Me: "You okay with me leaving?" He nodded. "Are you sure?"

August: "It would've been dope to keep you here but I get it."

Me: "Oh.. Okay.. Well I haven't found much. But I did see a really nice comfy apartment."

August: "Word?" I nodded.

Me: "Yeah.. You sure you okay?"

August: "Yes, FireHead." I smiled. "Gimme kiss."

Me: "No, I told you we needed to stop that because I don't know what I want yet."

August: "You said that then wear these lil ass shorts." He said rubbing my thigh.

Me: "August, stop." I whined.

August: "Gimme a lil kiss."

I was gonna kiss him, I just like watching him beg lol. Although, I meant what I said about us stopping but damn it's hard. He's just like perfection. He's sweet, smooth, & sexy. Bitch if you get all 3 S's.. Then he's a walking heaven.

August was that definition. His inner beauty was flawless. So was his outer beauty. Everything from his big brown eyes to his finger length was amazing to me. He could look at me & smile, & have me in all types of knots.

I crawled to him & kissed him. He kissed back & pulled me on top of him. I pulled back & peck his lips twice.

Me: "Whatcha ready smoke?"

August: "I don't even know, Kirk told me try it & I took it." I laughed.

Me: "You know Amanda is in love with him & they never met?"

August: "Amanda is in love with everybody." I giggled.

Me: "She really is. Nas-" he kissed me. "September!"

August: "Ya lips looked kissable."

Me: "I can't even be mad at chu." He chuckled.

August: "Good, cause ion want you mad at me." He said smirking.

Lord.. Give me the strength.

-----------------------
Leave feedback.💅🏻

-xoxo💗