32. Life is not a race

Start from the beginning

Teja " Papa, mumma kahan hai "

Mumma came from kitchen " yahan hai "

She gave them their morning drink and all had their breakfast.

Karan received a call from Tara grandfather who said something, karan replied " yes I will bring her directly there, no issues uncle. "

Teja looked at him, he nodded and then she smiled sadly at him. 

Karan " if u want u can stay here. You don't need to come there. "

Teja " let me come, I will be in car, if she turns uncontrollable I have to be there for her right.  "

He nodded and everyone left the home.  Karan drove them somewhere and Tara was looking outside happily enjoying the weather since it rained last night. 

Karan stopped the car and he came outside, he picked tara in his arms

Tara " what is this place uncle, y we came here "

Teja " baby..  You know Papa went to God right "

Tara became sad and nodded yes.

Karan " This is the last place Papa came before he went to god.  "

Tara eyes become moist " Papa was here.. He left me with mumma and came here because he want to go to God.  "

Teja wiped her tears " trust me, papa had no choice. Otherwise he wouldn't leave his princess and go, haina "

Tara nodded wiping her tears and turned to karan who was just looking at her sadly, her tears hurt him definitely.

Tara " What should we do now "

Karan " we will go to Papa memorial and you will say whatever you want to say papa. I m sure he will listen to his princess "

Tara nodded they left inside, Tara Dada and dadi was already there. Teja waited for them outside with Parvez, since its not good for soon to be mother to come inside cementry. 

.....................................................................

Karan hugged the old couple who was sad, ofc why not, they lost their son. They looked at Tara who was now trying to read the details on the tombstone of her papa.  She slowly placed the flowers on them which karan gave her. 

Tara " Papa, can you listen me. Princess bolrahehu.. Aapki doll..I m angry at you, y did u leave me alone here. Aap chali gaye aise chodke mujhe... Papa..  "

She controlled but her inner pain was coming out, the days where she slept alone, the days she kept looking at the door hoping that her father will come and hug her, the days she wanted her father to come with her to her school, the days she wanted to have ice-cream date with her Papa, the days where she missed sleeping in his arms, the safest place on the earth for her. 

She remember everything, even she was a kid but the memories of her father was still fresh in her mind.

Tara " papa I miss you.... I miss you so much... Aapko pata hai... Mumma... Mummaa is not like before. She... She doesn't like tara now.  She want to beat tara and always punish Tara... I don't want to be with her Papa, I m happy with dadu and dadi.  Please do something, if I stay with mumma that uncle will come and beat me. I don't want that Papa.. "

She stopped for a second and looked at karan who was concerned looking at her cries " I love you so much Papa, if possible come back to me. I want you... Tara need you, you r my biggest strength.  I...  I... Miss youuuuu..  Kabhi kabhi lagta hai apke paas aajao but no karan uncle told me I should make u proud.  I will make you proud"