CHAPTER 22: The party

Start from the beginning

"I feel like throwing this party is a mistake" he said.

"I'm with you not with them. They can't take me away from you and if they dare.. you'll burn them alive" Diana smiled and he chuckled.

"Are you using my words wife?"

"Hmm.. what about you? Girls kept staring at you and it's making me uncomfortable..." Before she could finish her word, Dracula kissed her hard right there until she turned breathless.

"W..what was that for?" She stammered.

"Claiming you right in front of them" he replied and she look around. She smiled seeing the spark of jealousy on other girls face.

Dracula wasn't the only one attracting the girls. Scott stood around the corner with his hand tucked into his pocket. He has his mask on, only his pink lips and sharp nose were obvious. The suit hug his firm body perfectly. But unlike Draco who has a dark aura, his was cool.

"Oh my.. look at those lips"

"Fuck!"

"Gosh I love his nose"

"I bet his eyes is a cool too"

The girls drool over him.

"Hi" one of them came to him and he turned his head to her direction.

"Can I have your number?" She asked.

Without replying Scott turned his gaze away and placed them back on Diana.

"He's rude" the girl muttered and walked away while cursing under her breath.

Scott closed his eyes and sighed.

"How do I look?" A tiny voice sounded beside him. His jaw dropped seeing Lilith.

She was dressed in an dark pink fluffy dress having an off shoulder. This would be the first time he will be seeing her wearing something different and she look so beautiful. Her light makeup suits her. Her black hair falls perfectly on her shoulder.

Getting no reply Lilith looked down to her dress and sighed.

"I should have change.. I know this won't look good..." She turned but Scott dragged her back.

"Don't" he said.

"What?"

"Don't change.. the dress look good on you" he said quickly and released her hand.

"Really?" She asked with a smile.

"Hmm" he said.

"Come.. let's walk around" Lilith said and dragged him.

They bumped into a man and his mask fell off. Seeing the person's face Scott eyes widened.

"Dad?"

°°°

~AARON'S ROOM~

Aaron massage his neck with a dull look on his face. Dracula forced him to attend this party, same with Mara and Cassiel. He was wearing a grey suit and he look so hot on it.

"Gosh.. I haven't fuck a pussy in forever" he muttered. Maybe he'll find one tonight.

He heard some footsteps and he turned just to see Gloria looking gorgeous in her golden dress. His roamed every part of her body until he found himself going close to her.

Gloria felt uncomfortable and her eyes dart around. He moved his finger to her chin and made her look at him.

Before she knew it Aaron leaned down and kiss her. This time, it wasn't like the rough and wild one they always had. It was soft and surprisingly gentle. She never knew he could kiss this way.