Chapter 10

Light walked to his wheelchair, sat in it and started wheeling himself to the bus. He went to the prison Misa is at. He then had to be checked by a security guard to see if he has any concealed weapons or anything else that could be illegal like drugs, which made him in agony as standing straight in a T-pose made his stomach hurt more so. "Okay, Mr. Yagami, you're clean. You can get back on your chair." The guard said to Light and he did so. Misa was in her prison jumpsuit and looked very different without makeup.

"Light, I am so glad you came to see me." She smiled, hugging him. He looked at her with anger and disappointment, knowing very well what's going on. "Light, why aren't you talking to me? Answer me!" She shouted, getting upset.

"You know why you are in this hellhole? You are nothing but a serial killer, Kira number 2. Did I not mention you are an abuser? Because that's what you are and it's disgusting like you. The reason I came to see you is because you basically attempted to kill someone I love and it's your fault for having him in a coma." He told her, ranting how abusive she is to him as well as what she did to L.

"That boy is a piece of shit and is using you." Misa commented.

"Funny how you call him 'this boy' like my mother. His name is L! L Lawliet!!!" Light shouted, getting more angry at her, knowing she's acting like Sachiko in that sentence.

"Whatever." She scoffed, rolling her brown eyes. Light knew Misa was being a total bitch and definitely had no right being rude to L or to his own feelings for him. Light then told a police officer that Misa will stay in prison forever and explained about him being abusive towards her. Once that was over, he left the prison and saw a girl, who hugged him.

"Thank you so much for having Misa arrested. My name is Kiyomi Takada." She introduced herself and explained about her and Misa's relationship before she became Kira and their relationship ending after three years together. Meanwhile, Soichiro knocked the door at the house and Sayu answered for him.

"Dad! I'm so glad you're alright. Where's Light?" She said, hugging him and asked where Light went.

"He's at headquarters, doing his schoolwork. I need to speak to you and your mother about something that happened 6 weeks ago." He told her and Sachiko greeted him. He told her and Sayu to sit in the couch and they did so. "I'm here to let you both know that L is in the hospital from an accident that happened 6 weeks ago." He told them, folding his hands as he sat in the coffee table.

"That was him?" Sachiko said, tearing up as she couldn't believe it. Sayu started crying, finding this hard to believe as well.

"Yes. He fell from the roof at headquarters and was supposed to die. He might still end up dying as he hasn't had any movement whatsoever, except for a seizure." He explained some more, clearly upset by this as well.

"Why was L up on the roof, Dad?" Sayu asked, wondering as such to what happened.

"Light was there for some reason and he went to see him." He answered, taking his glasses off as talking about this was still fresh and heartbreaking. Even Watari hasn't been able to do anything else, rather than see L at the hospital and pray for him to be alright. Sayu nodded, crying some more and went to the backyard to do her homework there. "Sachiko, I'm rightfully angry at the fact that your consistent homophobia caused Light to be worse than ever. In fact, when you see him, he isn't the same even more than ever." Soichiro angrily responded, knowing damn well his wife's religious upbringing is the reason why their son can't be around her anymore.

"He has to think about his future and how it'll be if he was with a man. That is all I'm worried about." She responded with tears.

"No, you're worried what God will think. Wake up and realize he loves all of us the same way, even those that aren't gay." He responded back, trying to remain serious about this situation.

"So, to simply accept the possible violence that could happen with Light? He's going to get hurt no matter what you say." She sobbed, hugging Soichiro deeply as she knew this was too much to even handle and believe as well. From now on, she will try to understand who Light possibly is and know he will be loved regardless of what their entire family will think. Back to Light, he was listening to Kiyomi being abused by Misa as well and how she has tried to escape their relationship many times but wasn't able to and she hit her, telling her if she wants to be with another girl, she can't because nobody wants to be with a sophisticated boring girl like her.

"Light, are you okay?" Kiyomi asked Light, who was breathing heavily and in agonizing pain some more still.

"Kiyomi, I hate to say this, but being in this chair is making me feel pain in my lower stomach and I can't even sit in it without feeling some sort of discomfort." He told her as they ended up walking out of the café and Light left some of his cash there as a tip as well. He then cringed and walked to his wheelchair. Light then went to call a taxi and told the driver to take him to the hospital L is at. He squinted his eyes again, feeling the same sharp pain and knew this driver doesn't have a paper bag.

"Sir, are you okay?" The driver asked and he shook his head no, then asked if he has a paper bag. "I don't, I'm sorry." He apologized and Light nodded, knowing he's right. He fell asleep and woke up, finding himself in the emergency room. He had no idea what was going on and saw a vision of his self from before his stomach pains occurred. He breathed heavily and started screaming, which lead a nurse to show up and see him in distress, calming him down and saw that he was shaking uncontrollably as the feeling kept agonizing some more, then vomited onto her uniform and fainted afterwards.