17.Hurt

Lak: please tell me aapna nahi kiya yeh..(pleading)..

Mahir couldn't answer him,he didn't know what to say. Manik looked at him shocked.

Mahirs silence was all the answer Laksh needed.He stepped back from Mahirs embrace hurt.

Mahir immediately hold Laksha hand and cupped his face.

Mah: Bacchaa..

Laksh breaked Mahirs hold and stepped back

Lak:kyu Kiya aapna aisa..aapko patha hey na..how much I worked for this..this is my dream..kaise kar saktha Aisa..

Mahir again cupped his face

Mah:Bacchaa their is still security threats..we can't

Laksh again breaked Mahirs hold

Lak: please don't..I'm fed up of this security issues...it's over a month.. nothing happened..zinda kada hu na mein aap ka samna..

Mah:Laku..it's doesn't mean we are safe..we couldn't find who was behind the attacks....we don't know what we are dealing with..

Manik(calmly):Bhai sahi keh Raha hey laku..if something happens during the tournament...we may not be able to protect everyone their..

Laksh wiped his tears angrily

Lak:woo game mera dream hey..wo position..hard earned hey...I want that back...I won't let that go..

Mah: bacchaa..

Lak(yells):nahi hu mein aapka baccha...

Hurt flashed through Mahirs eyes

Man(angrily):Laksh...

Mahir hold Maniks hand and stops him and shakes his head

Lak(crying):I'm fed up bhaiyu..I'm fed up of everything..
I can't even breathe without security following me..I can adjust that...I'm not even allowed to go out... because Bhai is being paranoid..(looking at Mahir) aapna jo kuchh bhee mujhe aaj tak bola..meine wahi kiya..every time you said no to me..I accepted it...but I can't let you dictate my life anymore..

Mah(hurt): dictate..

Lak:Haa dictate..

Manik hold Lakshs hand

Man:kya bola Jaa raha..Bhai hey wo humare.. whatever he do..it will be for our good..

Laksh pulled back his hand

Lak:you think this is good for me bhaiyu..(looking at Mahir) do you know how it feels to see your dream shattering right infront you..??what hurts more is..that you did this to...me..

Mahir closed his eyes hurt,he stepped forward and again hold Laksh

Mah:I didn't want to destroy your dream baccha..meine Jo kuch bhi kiya it was is and will always for your good..you are just 20..you have more chances.. I will make sure you get your chances...

Laksh chuckles hearing it

Mah:the threat is real baccha...someone is hunting as..and we don't even know who is doing it..and why is he doing it..All I know is he is waiting for right time for next blow..I can't let that happen.. I know you are hurt..and you have reason to..you please understand..

Lak:I want to play..even if that cost my life..

Mah(angrily):Laksh...

Mahir raised his hands to slap Laksh but Manik hold him stopping him,Laksh flinched

Mah:you are not playing this time Laksh..and it's final

Lak(angrily):you can't decide that..

Mah:I can Laksh...And I have decided too..

Togetherness जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें