12.Home

Hello Everyone,
So I restarted this story after request from lot of people and now the responses are too low.That's why I'm not posting.So if you don't want to like and comment then their is no point of me putting efforts in writing this,and eventually I will stop updating.

If you want next update on Tuesday then complete the target!

Janaki and Mahir were standing outside Maniks room talking.

Jan(tensed):Mahi..lucky sa baath kar.. he is not even eating anything..

Mahir rubbed his forehead.Laksh has completely closed off and he couldn't get through him.

Jan:Mahi..

Mah:Mumma Plz shaanth ho jaavo.. I will make lucky understand.....

"Lucky kaha hey bhai"

Both of them turns back and sees Manik

Man:Lucky kaha hey bhai..what happened to him

Mahir looks at Janaki,she was looking worried

Mah:Mumma aap Javo..

Janaki looks at him and Mahir gives her an assuring nod.

Manik:Bhai..

Mah:Mannu

And goes towards him

Mah:Mannu you need rest..chalo andhar

Manik(worried):aap phala yeh bathavo mera lucky kaha hey..

Mah:Mannu wo yeha hey..and he is fine...

Manik:Then why I didn't see him..he can't stay away from me if he fine..wo kaha hey..mujhe milna hey ussa..

Mah:He will come mannu...you Plz calm down..

Man:aap yeh subah se kah rahe ho bhai..shaam hogaya hey...what are you hiding from me Bhai (panicking)wo sachh mein tik heyna

Mahir holds Maniks hand

Mah:Mannu don't panic..woo sachh mein tik hey..but he is guilty that's why he is staying away from you..

Manik(shocked):Guilty..for what..

Mah(sighing):He thinks everything happened because of him..if he didn't called you then you wouldn't have got hurt...

Man:What??Wo kaha hey bhai..

Mahir:I will talk with him mannu..you need to rest..

Man: Nothing is more important than lucky Bhai.. I need to talk with him bhai..

And goes from their.Mahir didn't followed him because he know what laksh need now is his bhaiyu.

Laksh was sitting on floor blankly staring at the ceiling.Manik looked at him painfully.

Man:Lucky..

Laksh looked at him startled,his eyes filled up instantly and he averted his gaze.Manik goes and sit beside him

Man:Lucky..

Laksh refused to look at him,he was bowing his head and staring at the floor.

Man: Don't do it baccha..aisa kyon kar rahe ho..

Lak(breaking voice):you need rest bhaiyu..jaavo yeha say..

Manik hold lakshs face and make him look at him forcefully

Man:I need you Laksh..I need my brother..why don't you understand that..

Lak:Kyu? meri waja sa yeh sab huva..(crying)you could have died bhaiyu..you could have died...just because of my stupidity..Bhai na warn kiya dha don't go out without security..but I didn't listen to him..you came their breaching security because I put myself and mumma in danger..the same would have happened with mumma..I'm responsible for this..