He don't know how many he lightened, thinking about everything and everyone.

Deciding to himself something, he called Arun "come to Raj hotel, let's talk here. And call to Aditya and say to him pick her sister and son from here"

"Is everything fine??" Arun asked with concern

"There is nothing to think or worry Arun. His sister and son are with us and it's our responsibility to send them safe." I said and cut the call.

Arun knows what he should do. Just like fifteen minutes passed, Arun came to Raj hotel along amulya before i light another one

"Bhai, i want to say something to you" amulya said hurriedly even before i say a word.

"What happen ammu??" I asked as Arun looking at arvi from window.

The look on his face says the story and depth of it

"Bhai, when i was coming here with arvi........... " Without the second thought Amulya said  everything what happened in the bus and how she gave complaint and everything

"Bhai i didn't mean to hide it from you but.." amulya stammered seeing rithwik bloody red eyes where his hand turned into fist popping the nerves out.

"Amulya go home with arvi, me and Arun will join you soon.

Don't worry, i will take care of it" rithwik said  assuring amulya while caressing her hair like a kid keeping his temper aside.

Sometimes the anger won't give solution nor the silence too that we need to know when to show what.

"Sorry bhaiya" amulya said with tears

"You didn't do anything wrong ammu but don't hide things from us atleast from Arun because sometimes we don't know the severity of the situation which may lead to huge loss. So don't hide the things that too with Arun, he is your husband. He had that right to know everything" rithwik said where Arun stood beside him silently.

Rithwik understood his feelings because rithwik also facing the same thing may be much more deeper than Arun.

Moreover, it's about arvi who is heart of family.

"I'm sorry Arun" amulya cried as Arun not even looking at her where rithwik moved inside giving privacy to them by giving a assuring nod to Arun.

"Kids, are you done?" Rithwik asked sitting beside arvi.

"Mamu, will you come with us now..?? Can we play again at our place" veer asked

"Sorry veer not now, your father will be here in few minutes to pick you both" i said where his face became dull.

"Don't worry, will meet again so that you people can play again" i said while caressing his hair seeing that arvi sat on my lap possessively making me laugh at her antics.

"Say thanks to veer" i said to arvi while caressing her hair too.

"Thanks veer" arvi said while giving him her chocolate

"You asked bahi to come" rishika asked rithwik

"Chachu uncle, they won't come with us now" sumana asked

"No bacha, it's already late. Hiss dad will come to pick them and your dad also waiting for you both" rithwik said ignoring rishika where she fell silent with his behaviour

"Arvi, your papa is at entrance" rithwik said as she started playing with his collar, hair wrapping her hands around his neck indicating she is feeling sleepy.

"Just a minute" rithwik took arvi and went out and saw both of them.

When he is sure they solved he put arvi down where she ran towards her father making rithwik to smile behind the tears.