"Fingerfuck y-yourself doll while you please your master." Again without any protest Tae pushed his shorts a bit down before parting his legs and slowly inserted his middle finger, whimpering on Jungkook's cock he started pushing them in and out before One became two which later became four making him roll his eyes at back.

"Ah! Ahm! Ahm!" His broken moans were driving Jungkook near his climax so he roughly got a hold of Tae's neck, snapping his hips at a fast pace while choking him slightly making his face turn darkest shade of red. With a loud moan he shot his load down Tae's throat who coughed out, finally not in a chokehold, trying to take big laps.

"My kitten made such a mess down there." Jungkook chuckled looking at the pool of slick collected just between Taehyung's legs, his own fingers dripping in slick with thighs shining wet.

"S-Sorry master!" Jungkook cooed as Tae choked on a sob, tears streaming down his cheeks making him look beautiful as ever. He leaned down a bit and pulled Tae up on bed like he was made of feather.

"Baby is sorry? Then will he take whatever master gives without any protest?" Tae nodded vigorously as he leaned more in Jungkook's touch while sitting on his lap, wanting nothing but his touch on himself.

"Words kitten or I will leave you just like this."

"Ye-yes. I will take everything master will give." The sadist in Jungkook was pleased as he leaned closer, softly pecking Tae's cheeks before whispering in his ears.

"Get on fours, all naked." 

Jungkook sat back, enjoying the show as Tae removed his shorts, kicking them off and quickly went on fours, his ass facing towards him.

Pleased by the view Jungkook got up and pulled out a packet of condoms from the last drawer that he bought months ago but never got to use. And now he has a reminder of that for life.

He teared off the the packet before rolling it over his cock which was twitching at the sight of Tae's slicking wet hole, begging for something to be filled with. He kept a hand over Tae's back, pressing it down making him arch it beautifully with his one hand on his ass cheeks, thumb protruding the wet hole, teasing it by slipping it in then pulling it out through halfway making the latter whine and press himself back on Jungkook.

"My doll has no patience. Such a brat." A slap echoed in the room with Jungkook's handprint over Tae's left ass cheeks before he pushed in his cock making the boy jerk forward with a gasp as he clenched over the girthy meat inside him.

"So fucking hot and tight!" Jungkook pulled out with a rough stroke before snapping with force making Tae bite onto the pillow as to not scream loudly. He fingers clenched over the bedsheets as he kept jerking forward with every thrust, feeling his spine getting knocked up again and again.

"Spread your thighs like a slut you are for me!" With his both hands Jungkook spread Tae's thighs apart, making more space for himself as he gripped over his hips, pulling him close to himself. He penetrated deep in him with every thrust making Tae roll his eyes with drool dripping down his lips. 

Tae could feel his second orgasm so he tried to touch himself but fell on his face, as Jungkook pushed him, now going slow but deep and hard with each thrust, making sure to hit the right spot, earning a series of ah's and ooh's from the boy under him. 

"You gonna cum untouched, got it?" With a low growl he again picked up a pace, now going faster making Tae cry out of pleasure as he felt himself nearing his release and this time without touching he made a mess on the bedsheet, releasing with a choked moan, his body going limp in Jungkook's hold who stopped for a moment then again started moving with a fixed rhythm. Tae shivered under his hold as he cried out of sensitivity trying to pry free from his hold but got pulled forcefully as Jungkook was felt his balls tightening.

"Just a bit more, doll. Just a bit-" Feeling the warmth in himself, Tae moved his own hips slowly, milking him out dry before he collapsed on bed with Jungkook on him, both breathing heavily, trying to catch their breath.

"Sleep. I will take care of you." Tae murmured a 'as you should.' under his breath listening to this, making Jungkook chuckle and softly kiss Tae's forehead before getting up and pulling off the condom, tying it then disposing it. He pulled his sweat pants up then looked over Woo to see him deep asleep.

'Good that our son is a deep sleeper.'

Tae hummed as he felt a wet cloth gliding through his body, cleaning out every inch though when it reached in between his thighs he tried to close them but got stopped by Jungkook who wiped him clean before getting off the bed. Moments later he felt himself getting bundled up in a warm blanket only to be carried away to somewhere which made him peel open his eyes to se himself in Jungkook's arms, standing in bathroom.

"Brush your teeth baby." Whining still he did as said, then got his face wiped by Jungkook who then made him lie back on bed before joining him, with a fresh pair of sweat pants.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

*gives a single drop of hobi water to everyone.* Stay blessed! Keep sinning!

~~~glimpse