Chapter thirteen!

"Stop glaring,"

"I can't help it, my eyes does it themselves,"

"Well, tell them to rest hyung, you're making it obvious"

Mark groans and stomps his feet at a tired Jaemin,

"How can you ask me to rest—", "Technically, he only asked your eyes to rest hyung," Jeno corrects uselessly, Mark suppresses a groan and says, "How can you ask my eyes to rest when the enemy is happy and Hyuck is not!"

Mark looks like an angry kitten which makes Jaemin coos internally, don't worry, he catches himself quickly enough, he will not be swayed by the older's cuteness, not this time! That is why he only rolls his eyes and chooses to shut up before he audibly fawns on the alpha.

"Doyoung hyung is not our enemy Hyung," Jeno tells him,

This time it is Jaemin's turn to face Jeno with an offended gasp,

"Wrong Jeno, you're just wrong! Doyoung is our enemy. He has been our enemy since the beginning of time. Now we just have another reason to see him as the villain he is," The younger alpha spits,

Jeno, innocent Jeno, only blinks in confusion.

"B-but you just said—"

"I said not to make it obvious, I didn't say anything about us not being enemies. This is war," He declares, his glare set on the couple. Jeno has a hard time trying to decide if the latter is being serious or not...

"Can it not be war?" Jeno asks in a small voice. The alpha jolts when his two best friends practically break their neck to glare at him. However, watching Jeno shrink on himself softens the duo.

"Pup, I know you don't want this to happen but it has to happen, prepare yourself for war," Mark pats his back. Jeno really wished the comforting gesture was not followed by those words.

"The enemy has got away with too many crimes," Jaemin adds, "I still remember the thing he has stolen from me!"

Mark's head swings to the latter, "Hyung stole something from you? When?"

Jaemin's face is serious when he says,

"Banana milk, primary school. Three pm,"

Jeno blinks, processing the words,

"What." He finally lets out,

"Primary school huh?" Mark nods—Primary school?! "You—you can't even drink milk you fool!" Mark slaps the other's shoulder repeatedly, making him whine,

"It was not for me—stop hitting me it hurts!" Jaemin cries, nursing his arms, since when was his hyung that strong?!

Mark shakes his head, "No," he hits him harder, "This is the price you have to pay for saying something that dumb! Let it go! "

"M-maybe we should let it go too..Doyoung and Youngho Hyungs' situation.." Jeno proposes carefully,

Mark and Jaemin shake their head frantically,

"No, no we won't. This is war!" they shout in unison.

"Doyoung Hyung is stronger than us three thought..." he points,

"..."

"War can wait—"

Although equally scared, Mark gasps,

"J-Jaemin you—you weak individual!" he accuses, pointing his finger at their youngest,

"Yes! Yes, I am." the youngest admits. He will certainly not deny being scared of whatever Doyoung is, "And you should be too. Doyoung is supernatural!" Jaemin tries to defend himself, "I'm sure that his evil powers are able to tell him where we are right now!"