#Track one

The silence.

An important concept.

May it be during a conversation, on a paper, or in a song. The silence is so important, Donghyuck learned to treasure it.

Tonight, Donghyuck hates it too much.

He sees the way the three have their mouths hang open, he watches the way their faces heat up instantly.

He wonders why, because he still hasn't told them why he was so embarrassed.

He hides his face as he says "Guys..it's not just that, when I thought about it like that.."

"Y-yes?" a voice cracks.

"After I thought about it like that, I-I have been writing lyrics!" He finally confesses.

There, he finally said it!

A silence again.

Donghyuck blushes.

He hates it so much! He hates it!

"What—"

"After what happened in the infirmary I was so flustered—the context was so —and then I got a huge surge of inspiration l-like words and notes keep coming. I didn't want to forget all of them so I had to be alone but the story—the song I'm writing about is so embarrassing!"

A silence again..

With a small voice he says " Please say something guys..I'm really embarrassed I'll probably cry"

He peaks through his fingers and watches the three alphas' expressions change.

"h-huh?" is all they can answer.

"You are telling me the reason why you ignored us all today was because you didn't want to forget the lyrics in your head? Hyuck I'm really trying to let it sink... I'm—I don't even know what to think—Were you even writing the lesson??"

Donghyuck blinks.

"What lesson?"

He hears Renjun sigh through the phone.

"I can't believe it.. Scratch that—actually I can so believe it, but Hyuck..you..."

"Hm?"

"You said that the inspiration came because of the context you were in when they confessed.."

"Oh they didn't confess to me like that..But it felt like it for a second and my heart definitely did something, it was like those scenes we see in the dramas Renjun!" He bounces on the expensive couch, excited all over again. He drops into a large pillow and cuddles it "I didn't know they were that romantic! It felt nice at the moment.."

He can make out the sound of sheets rustling, followed by more groans and then a silence again.

What's with everybody and silence today! Donghyuck is an impatient person! When Renjun's voice fills the empty room, the boy straightens.

"Hyuck.."

"Renjun" He replies in an equally serious voice.

"What if.. What if the three idiots meant for it to be a real.. A real confession.. Yknow.. A romantic one?"

Renjun hesitancy is obvious, like he's trying to make his way through a controversial subject. Donghyuck frowns. He doesn't have to walk on eggshells about it. It's his best friends he is talking about..

"My three best friends? All of them? In love? And with me amongst all people? Me? Renjun, the next song I'm writing is about your lack of seriousness just know it" He huffs, fake scolding the beta.

Renjun just sighs for the nth time.

"Don't say I never told you.."

Donghyuck hangs up at noon and makes his way to Jaemin's large bed, where everyone is already settled.

"Hyuck come here" Jaemin pats the spot next to his.

Donghyuck takes his time to paddle through the large room, he shrugs and does as he says.

Finally squeezed between his best friends, the honey haired boy closes his eyes. Finally...Surprisingly tired, He would have slept right away if someone wasn't nudging his ankle.

"What now?" he snarls.

"Hyuck"

"hm?" He grunts.

"What if you were flustered because of the three words and not only because of how it was said?" Mark asks.

He opens his only good eye.

"What? I don't think so.." he says, amused.

'The three words?' Is it what we call it now?

"But what if it was the case?" Jeno blurts.

"Wha—"

"What if we were the ones that made you flustered?" Jaemin pushes.

"I don't understand.."

"What if it was not only the context but us that made you flustered?"

"H-huh?"

Donghyuck detaches himself from the bodies.

Suddenly it feels too hot.

"I already told you three I don't understand what happened.." He says. He drops back into the bed and tugs the cover over his body, only his eyes peeking through the warm cotton. "What's with me?" the omega mumbles. "Nothing Hyuck, you're okay.."

"Whatever.." He grumbles.

"Hyuck"

"What"

"Sunshine?"

"What now?" He pouts.

"It's okay"

"Hm?"

The three look nothing but determined when they say:

"It's okay, we'll prove it to you"