Chapter eight!

The sight is pitiful, sad and heartbreaking.

The three young alphas do not want to stare any longer.

If only they could turn back time, they could have prevented this from happening...

"Ok, ok, stop. Please stop" Mark begs.

Donghyuck lets the socks fall to the ground and stands straight, a proud smile on his face. He crouches down in front of his improvised juries and grins, like a puppy waiting for their treat.

"So? What do you think?"

What do they think he says, what can they even think?!

"When does the performance start?" Jaemin asks, scratching his head and comfortably lying on the carpeted floor. Mark hits the back of the latter's head, making him whine.

"What? What did I do now?"

"What happened to the aegyo set?" Jeno genuinely asks, this time, both Mark and Jaemin send him a reprimanding glare for even asking about that.

Donghyuck simply shrugs "I forgot that I was supposed to do it, like, I just remembered like less than one minute ago"

Jeno blinks.

"One minute ago? But that's when I asked the question though"

"Exactly" Donghyuck seriously nods.

"Wha—"

"Ok enough about the aegyo discourse, let's talk about what contestant Lee just did, is that what you prepared?" Mark points at the socks with a bored look while Jaemin silently gasps out a "That was the show? " that Jeno chuckles at. Donghyuck, looking very confident, hums "Yes, jury Lee, I'm juggling for this year talent show"

"Juggling?? But you can't juggle" Jeno points out innocently.

Donghyuck, offended, dramatically gasps.

"Yes I can! You just saw it!"

Jaemin snickers "No honey, what we saw was not you juggling, this was you fighting against socks and losing"

"Ok rude?!"

"but true" the three alpha choruses, they high five each other as soon as they realize that they coincidentally said the same thing at the same time.

Donghyuck squints his eyes at them. "Yay hooray! The anti Donghyuck team did it again! You guys suit each other, we get it." he snarls, rolling his eyes as he does so.

"Yes we do. So sad you can't be one of us.." Mark pouts sadly but the teasing glint in his eyes gives him away.

Donghyuck rolls his eyes once more.

Jaemin sighs, sending him pitying eyes "So sad.. I hope you'll recover.."

"I will, don't worry!" Donghyuck counters, crossing his arms

Jeno tilts his head "You can join us though? "

The latter receives displeased groans from his fellow alphas. Mark and Jaemin rise from their spot "Jeno!"

Donghyuck is about to lunge on him for being an angel when Jeno adds, "Ah yes. If you can juggle in the next few minutes you can join us, it'll be hard right?" He raises a brow while both of Donghyuck's shoot up in surprise, his mouth wide open. The two other alphas' mouths are equally wide open in shock as they laugh at Jeno's sudden attack .