Chapter two!

The whole class watches in awe as the omega makes his way to his friends.

Donghyuck greets them with a "Morning losers" that eventually falls into deaf ears.

Strange.

The three look awkward, too suspiciously awkward for Donghyuck.

Jeno is the first to speak up.

"Donghyuck, you look—"

"Pretty! baby you look so pretty! I can forgive you for ditching me this morning!" Jaemin interumps Jeno, "and yesterday too if we think about it—but anyway, you look gorgeous I almost fell in love"

It's a dynamic that has always been Jaemin and Donghyuck's. They flirt for fun, and try to fluster each other or their two other best friends. They don't like each other anyway so it's okay.

What surprises Jaemin is the blush taking place on Donghyuck's cheeks at the compliment, leaving the alpha himself flustered.

Awkward...

"Of course I look gorgeous Na, Renjun did it for me!" Donghyuck pouts, eyes round and feigning sadness.

Mark chokes and Jeno's eyes widen.

Donghyuck pays them no mind and looks through his backpack.

"Anyway, Camarade Lees, I have your moms' lunch boxes for today's practice. So here" he hands it to them carefully, then turns to jaemin "Camarade Na, I made one for you as always so you won't find something you dislike don't worry" he says in a serious tone, handing the wooden box.

The youngest scratches his left cheek.

He will always be touched by the gesture, no matter how long Donghyuck has been doing it for him.

He crouches slightly to kiss Donghyuck's cheek hoping that he conveyed how thankful he is.

"Thank you sunshine" He says, suddenly shy.

Donghyuck, quite taken aback by the younger's unusual honesty, takes a moment to answer before he playfully swats his hand.

"No big deal, I am just amazing like that!" He dismisses coyly, He then looks at the clock in front of the chalkboard and gasps, "Well now I'm off, see you in four hours!" He salutes.

The alphas can only nod, still awkward, as they watch him on his way out.

The omega walks in a funny manner that shouldn't be attractive to anyone, still, the three observe in disbelief Mark's classmates, who blush when he waves them goodbye.

Jaemin turns to the two. Their eyes are still fixed to the door and it makes his stomach feel weird.

He snaps his fingers, startling the boys and making them finally pay attention to him.

"Okay we never talk about this Donghyuck, like ever again, capiche?" He says,

The two boys nod but they have that still dazed look that tells him that they did not proceed a single word he uttered. He sighs defeated.

This is going to be a long day...

"Does he love me or love me not... love me... love me not... love meeee... love me not..love me—omg he loves me!" Donghyuck shouts rising from his chair.

The class goes silent and watches him, befuddled.

Well fuck!

Renjun groans and hides himself, rejecting every connection he has with the omega by making himself small.