Fair.

(Sorry its short pic of fair on side ~~~~~~~~~~~~~> )

"There the annual fair they have across the river." Luke said.

"So...." Mas said. We were all watching tv. Mas and Jai are stuffing there face with chips. Lex was sitting next to Cody he had his arm resting on the sofa behind her head. She had Amanda in her arms resting her chin on Manda head. I was in Luke arms and Bentley head was on my lap. His small little snores brought a smile on my face.

"So we are going."Luke said kissing my shoulder blade. Everyone nodded an went back to watching the movie it was an old movie John Tucker must die. I love the movie its hilarious.

The part when he was in the thong is when my mom and dad came in. I couldn't help but feel more awkward when dad started watching tv.

" Did you hear the joke about butter?" Dad asked me. I looked at him and seen his smirk.

"No?" I asked questionly.

" Well if I tell you, it might spread." He said bursting up laughing. I watched as his face turn bright red. It made me laugh.

"You find that funny but not mine wow thanks babe" Luke said.

" Your jokes are funny Luke I promise" I lied. Lex head flew up and stared at me eyes about to pop out of her socket.

"Are you fucking kidding me he is not even close to being funny." Lex practically yelled.

"Yes I am Lexus and watch your mouth there are children in the room."Luke said pointing to Jai and Mas. That had me and my parents laughing. Cody tried to muffle his laugh with his hand cause Lex was glaring at him.

"Luke shut up."She hissed. Luke just smiled and pulled me closer to him. Bent moved as I moved.

"We will leave once the kids wake up." Luke whispered in my ear. i leaned back and continue to watch the movie.

"Are thongs really that comfortable." I heard my dad whisper to mom.

"Yeah honey they don't get any ideas."she whispered back to him. I tried to hold my laugh the best I can.

"No promises."Dad mumbled. That was enough for me to have the worst image of my father.

"That's nasty but I agree with you dad."Mason said. That was enough images i didn't want to picture. I got up with a sleeping Bent and took him to the bedroom. I smiled and as I felt Luke presence in the room. He walked over to me and hugged me from behind. I leaned back and smiled loving this moment.

"Get dressed babe so we can leave Bent will wake up."Luke said kissing my cheek.

We were all ready to go to the fair across the river. Bentley was fussy cause Mas had woken him up when he bursted in the room to say he was bored. Sitting on the boat cradling Bentley cause he just cried was hard he keeps trying to run to his dad. Its the saddest thing when he crys he will call for me or Luke. Just yelling dada at the top of his lungs. Luke stopped the boat in the middle and walked to me.

"Hey buddy don't cry what's wrong."Luke said. He sat down as Lex decided drive the boat. Bent crawled out of my arms and into Luke and stopped crying. Luke moved closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Bentley "Amanda said in her soft little voice. Bent head snapped to her and he smiled as she handed him some of her cookie

"Say thank you Bentley."Luke told him. Bent laughed his little chubby cheek turning pink and he hid his face on his daddy neck. We stopped at the dock and got out. There was people everywhere. A big ferris wheel with a giant sun on it that caught my attention.

"Okay so are we staying together or just by ourselves?"Jai asked. Luke looked at me for an answer and I shrugged.

" Lets just stay together. "Mas said. I was surprised to say the least. Sometimes when we go places Mas just trails of by himself. When we were younger Mas was one of those kids that had to wear a monkey safety harness cause he would run away. Once we were at Target it was me mom and my brothers. Mom told us to stay next to her. We followed her and once we got to the register mom notice Mas wasn't there. We were looking for him for hours. We found him a couple store down at the pets store. The only reason we found him cause mom stopped panicing and used her wolf smell. To find Mas. Ever since then Luke was in a harness until he was 13 once he hit thirteen mom held his hand and never let go. Sometimes she holds his hand down I guess its just a habit.

We got off the boat and walked to the both to get our braclets for the rides. I held onto Bentley right hand as Luke held onto his left. We counted to three and pulled him up so he swang. Our first ride was the Merry go round. Bent giggled as is went around. Him and Mandi looked adorable.

We stopped and got hot dogs. Bent got ketchup all over his face. The old man face that worked at the stands face was hilarious. Once the guys ordered all there food. We gave him a good tip though. Luke was definitely a serendipity. I happy for that just watching him makes me smile. Bentley acts just like him.

The whole day was spent at the fair. Everyone seemed so happy. I was happy spending the day with my family. I can't live without any of them.

"I love you." Luke said as we reached the top of the ferris wheel.

"Love you to Luke." I said moving closer to him. Bent was sleeping in my arms.