You coming back now

(Sorry Its short have projects to do  Pic of Maddy on the side ------------->)  :)

~Danielle Pov

Its been a week since I left. Mom and Dad call everyday saying they miss me. They sent mine and Bents things over. Its beeen so windy with the huricane rain is pouring down. They already had the states around the Atlantic Ocean. Like New Jersey and Maryland. All of the states that are in the huricane reagion. Bentley is not as talkative any more he just walks well mopes around. I didnt know he would be depressed about leaving Luke. I did it for and his saftey we needed to come home. His birthday is in two days on Saturday.

My baby is turning one and I have no Idea what to do with him. I was thinking of going to the jump factory and then Chuckie Chesses with the pack. I will have a party for him next week. The hurricane warning finishes tomorrow morning so it will be find. We have just been stuck in mine and Sara house. But since Sara moved out to live with her Fiance and daughter. Abby is so happy being with Wilbert what I want to know is why Sara kept it from for so long. I always wondered why Wilbert stood over all the time and was so close to them. I do got to admit I thought Wilby didnt go that way obvisouly I was wrong. I love Wilbert dont get me wrong even if he did go that way I would still love him.

Josh had ordered everyone to stay home during the Hurican Warning thing. He is such a good Alpha. He cares for everyone its not even funny.  I do miss Luke. I miss him alot actually. I love him what do you expect me to do. Thinking about him 24/7 isn't healthy. I wish I could get out of this house. I feel like just going for a run. I know Bent wants to leave to since he is just sitting down on the sofa and watches tv. He doesn't even cry that much anymore. He needs to get out of this funk. I cant take seeing him like that.

"Bentley are you hungry?" I asked him. I walked out of the kitchen to him sitting down just watching Barney. He looked at me as I called his name. He shook his head and went back to the tv. Damn it why is he acting like this. He barley even calls me mama anymore. I sighed and walked into the kitchen and just put chicken nuggets in the oven.  Sittting down running my hand threw my hair. Why couldn't I just think of Bentley more and how it would effect him. I heard the front door close standing up I looked.

Walking tto the front the door was wide open. What the hell didnt I close the door. I think I did. I closed the door and walked in the living room. Bent was still sitting on the sofa. I picked him up. Footsteps where going around in the kitchen. ILooking at Bent he kept a straight face. I grabbed my phone.

'Hey Where are you?' I texted that to Josh, Wilberr, Sarah, and everyone else in the pack that can text. Seconds laters I got all text saying they are home why.

'I told everyone to stay home are you okay' Josh sent me. The footstep where now upstairs. I was glued to my spot.

'Someone is in the house I hear footsteps and the door was wide open.' I sent to Josh. I tip toed to the closet grabbing blankets and pillow. I placed Bentley in the hamper we had in there filled with dirty clothes. I took half the clothes out and put him in there. Once he sat there he stared at me. I placed my I pad on his lap and put head phones on his head. I put the blanket over his head and closed the closet door.

'WHAT!!!! IM ON MY WAY HIDE OR LEAVE THE HOUSE NOW!!!!" Josh sent. Seconds later Wilbert texted me saying he was on his way over. I heard the footsteps coming down the stairs. I grabbed the first thing I could grab and stood behind the wall that you go threw to get into the living room. I had a glass lamp in my hand. This is actually a pretty cute lamp. Man Im going to break this and I just bought it. Why couldn't I grab something worth breaking.  The foot steps just finished the last step. The steps got closer and closer to me.. The person whole body came into view and smashed the vase on his head. I had the view of choclate brown hair. Once the erson body was unconsious on the floor I sighed in relief. The body just stood there. I felt bad for hitting the person. I dragged him by his hand and brought him to the front of the sofa. I lifted him up and layed him on the sofa.

"Dada!!" Bent yelled. How did he get out of the hamper. Damn it why couldn't he just stay there we are in danger. Wait.

"Luke" I said as I finally took in the person who broke in my house. Why is he here oh god. I just broke a brand new vase cause my boyfriend desided to break into my house instead of knocking.

'Nevermind False alarm its Luke -.- '  I sent to Josh and Wilbert. I walked to the kitchen to get some ice to put on Luke head. Walking back in I seen Bent kissing Luke cheek. Luke groaned and opened his eyes. He immediately grabbed Bent and hugged him tight. Smiling I walked over to them. I gentley put the ice on Luke head. He turned and looked at me. I smiled and held the ice to his head.

"Why?" He asked.

"About?" I asked him.

"Everything why did you hit me? Why did you leave me?" He said. Tears came out of his eyes as he looked at Bentley and held him tight to his chest. Bent just stood there and hugged his dad back.

"Well you just came into my house I thought you was a robber so I hit you with my BRAND NEW VASE. Thanks for that. Then for the other thing it was Damon he left me a note saying that he caught you tring to kill Bent. Then when I found Bent he was with some random guy in the woods in a house. So I grabbed him and left. I thought It was the right thing at the time. Im sorry Luke you just got to understand I thought I did was best for my son. But I now know it wasn't we were gone for a week. He was so depressed it wasn't funny." I told him. I looked at my baby in his hands and sigheed.

"Our." He said. What is he talking about.

"Our?' I said in a questioning tone.

"Yes our son he is my son to as well as yours." He said. I smiled and nodded my head. Bent is our son we are both his parents. We are the reason why he is on this Earth. If Luke wants to be his dad now I wont stop him. Bent needs a dad to hang out with a do things with. I love Bent to death but I sure as hell not going to talk to him about puberty. Im an awkward person as it is add the sex talk Im done.

"I love you so much Dani and Bent too. I want you both to be in my life for the rest of my life. Dani I want to have a bigger family with you and only you. Hell I want to mary you but I need to ask properly Hopefully you will say yes. All im saying is I came all this way to get my son and girlfriend. I am taking you home with me where you belong. Where you live now witch is our home.  I am not taking no for answer so go upstairs and pack all of your things..... Please" Luke said. Wow he is so sweet I got up and walked up dragging him along with me.

~Damon Pov

I've gotten to know my daughter better. She is absoutlley adorable and I love her to death. Her brown wavy hair always in her face. Those blue eyes just like mine. Damn she is so beautiful I just dont want her to grow up. Once she does I will have to make all the boys stay away from her. I love her more than anything  in the world.  I know Dani is in Pennsylvannia that is why Maddy,Summer,and I are going down to get Bent and Her. I agree to let Bent live so she can be happy I dont think I would survive if someone tried to kill Maddy. Hell I will kill them for trying. Maddy is way to important in my life now. Hell yeah I still like killing people but just a tiny little of me says not to do it but hell. Who listens to that or there wolf.