Moving In..... Familia

(Another Pic of Dani on the side ----> 

Have nice day people sorry its short)

~Danielle Pov~

"Babe it wasn't funny" I told Luke. He stoped laughing and stared at me. He shook head and stared at me.

"MASON!!" Luke yelled. I can hear Mason walking towards us. He stood at the door frame with Bent in his hand probaly took him from Jai. He put Bent on the floor and grabbed his hand and walked to sit at a stool.

"Whats up?" He asked. Bent was bouncing up and down.

"Knock Knock" Luke said. Mason glared at him and shook his head.

"Who's there" Mas hesitantly asked. Bent walked to me and pulled on my pajama pants. Smiling down at him I ruffed up his hair. He put his hands up and squezzing his hand in a fist. I grabbed him and continue to listen to boyfriend not funny jokes.

"Old Lady." Luke said.

"Old Lady, Who?" Mas asked.

"I didn't know you yodel!" Him and Mas bursted out laughing. Wow that wasn't even that funny. Only them to would think that was funny.

"Mas, I need to talk to you same with you Danielle. Come on mom and dad is in the living room we need family meeting." Jai said. He was acting serios and he never is serious. Wow something bad must have happened. Mas followed him to the living room. I intertwine my fingers with Luke and walked with him there holding Bent.  Jai had a confussed face rubbing the back of his neck constantly. We all just stood there and stared at my big brother.

"Well Damon called." He stoped and looked at everyone. Luke tensed when he said Damon name. I squezzed  his hand and smiled up at him. "Well He kicked out of the pack he didn't say why he just said that we will meet at border to recieve our stuff.  We are not aloud on his territorry anymore." He finished and looked at us. My dad kept his normal self I guess he is going back in his shell.

"Okay well you guys may stay here. You can live at my second house. Its only couple houses down. You may choose to join my pack or be rogues but you may stay on the territory. Please tell me Now though cause I will need to inform my pack." Luke informed us. My family nodded and said Thank you.

Watching a movie as Jai and Mas bring in the stuff is pretty fun. Espacially since im not letting Luke get up and help. Just sitting on Lukes laps makes me happier. Running my fingers threw his bushy hair. God he is so hot espically with his blue eyes.

"Do I need a haircut?" He asked taking his eyes off the tv show. Smiling I stoped my hand when it reached the nape of his hair. I pecked his lips and smiled more when hhe did. I love the sparks that happen whenn we touch cant get enough of them.

"No I like it long like this." I told him. He leaned forward and pecked my lips. He laced our finger and pecked my hand.

"Okay let me help them bring yours and Bent in this house. Then I will help them bring there to the other house." He said. Luke trying to stand up I wrapped my arms around his neck. He sughed and try to pry me off of him.

"No stay they can do it. Mas and Jai always say they are strongest Men in the world. Just let these to children do it. Pleaseeeeee dont Go." I told him. I kissed his cheek and trailed kisses down his jaw line to neck. He tighten his grip on my hand.

"Babe I got to go help its my job." He said. He stood up and placed me back on the couch cuddling with a blanket. He kissed my temple and ruffed up sleepping Bent hair. Changing  the channel why is it everytime I want to watch tv nothing is on. SPONGEBOB YES. Of course I have to watch Spongebob he is amazing. Its the one with the CHOCOLATE!!!!

Laughing my ass of as Luke comes back in carrying boxes without a shirt. This is way better then Spongebob my full attetion back to my sexy Mate. God his body is amazing. His muscle move when he grabs something.

"Okay Im sorry but this is to funny. Danielle looks like she staring at a piece of meat witch is Luke."Mas said laughing. I looked at him shaking my head and picking up Bent who woke from his laughter. Luke came back down the stairs and came over to us. Sitting back down placing Bent in his lap bouncing him up and down.

"Luke lets go we stilll have lots of things to do and you are sitting there with my baby sister and her baby." Jai glarred. Luke got up and help again. Thats how it went all day the boys out unpacking everything till Late night.