PARTY

~ A/n

My older brother asked to use my laptop cause his broke. Só in gave it to him and now my laptop is broken so im sorry form spelling mistakes I on my phone.

_____________

"Oh yeah I know we still haven't talked about that. It is the reason why I came here in the first place. Also to see my babies" Josh laughed. Josh has always had an adorable smile and laugh. Josh only has one dimple on his left cheek and its adorable when he does his half smile and the dimple comes out. That smile doesn't compare to the sexy beast sitting beside me holding my child.

Luke is just I dont know how to explain it. Well first off he is kind who would actually want to date someone with a child not even a child an infant. They are the most work there is definatley not alots of men out there like him. I am happy I got him. Luke turned toward me and smiled. He picked up Bentley small little chubby hands and said Rawrr.

"Ready to go" He laughed coming and hugging me. Bent just had a little smirk on his lips it kind of cute but scary. He is going to be so bad I know it.

"Yeah let me put juice in Bent bottle"

I said. I went to the kitchen and got Bent apple juice and ceral in a zip lock bag. I cant forget Apple Sause.

"You know he is NO good for you or Bentley." The annoying voice said.

"What an you are. Cause he has been there with me form past couple of weeks. He had me tied to him when he talked to me. As for you I dont give two shits about you. Why don't you just go home and sleep with some girls." I told him. I made sure Bent bottle was close tightly so it won't spill. I tried to walk back to Luke but each time Damon would step in front of me.

"Excuse me I need to get back to my son and boyfriend." I told Damon. He grabbed my wrist his teeth clenching and staring at me with piercing black eyes.

What is his problem he is so. I dont even know but I don't like him and my wolf doesn't ether. She keeps howling at me to not lets him touch us and to scream form our mate Luke. She taken a liking to Luke alot even if he is our second Chance Mate. I tried to take my now hurting wrist out of Damon hold.

"Damon Lets go of me." I said. I tried getting him hand off but his grip tighten my wrist bright red hurting.

"Don't call him your boyfriend. You are mine and only mine along with other people. Dont you dare tell me what to do." He hissed. The kitchen door is slammed open. I turned to see a very mad Luke glaring at Damon grip on my wrist. Bent just had is head laying down on Luke sholder.

"She is not yours she is not a belonging she can choose who she wants to be with. Get your damn filthy hands off of her." Luke Whispered shout. Obviously trying not to scare Bent. This is why I like Luke so much he said im not a belonging instead of calling me his.

"You listen to me she is mine. I will do anything I want." Damon hissed again. Why is he such an asshole. No one likes an assholes. If you do cool have fun with that but me no not even close.

"Whose Land are you on." Luke hissed back. What does he mean whose land are you on. Does Luke own the whole land and just share with Damon cause of an alley or something.

"We had an agreement." Damon said. He threw my hand down and I instantly rubbed my burning wrist and walked toward Luke. Luke put his hand on my waist held and checked my wrist. He gripped on to my waist tightly once he seen the weld mark of Damon hand. His eyes turning Black to staring at Damon. He fixed Bent on his shoulder.

"You are lucky I have Bent or I would have hurt you bad. You will not touch her like that again. One more thing you are just really lucky we are family." Luke spatted out. Family woah never knew that kind of weird. I had a mate and then got my second chance mate one of his family members he must be mad hahaha.

"Im sorry I have to go bye cuz" Damon said. He left fast and with much anger.

We got in Luke car and drove to his house. Josh, Wilby, Abby, and Sarah was in the car behind us following. Behind them was my parents and brother. They said they missed Bent to much a day isnt enough time to spend.

~ A/n sorry all time I got I have to go to my swim mete and then get ready form my winter Formal at school sorry its short longer tomorrow.