Arella and Diesel

(Pic of Bent on the side ---------------------------------->)

~Danielle Pov

"Mama!!" I hear Bentley yelling from his room. Sighing I got out of bed and made way to me baby boy. Entering his room Bent was holding on to the railing of his crib and bouncing up and down. Alfrado was next to Bent paws up and stairing at me.

"Hey Baby." I said to my son. I pet Alfie as I looked at my baby. He was making motion for me to pick him up. Picking up and placing him on the floor he waited as I grabbed Alfie. The ran off together I sighed as I grabbed diaper and wipes. He needs to learn how to use the toilet training will start soon. I hate changing diapers it nasty but what ever its my job.

Walking to find Bentley is hard. Why didn't I just think of holding his hand. Going into the guest room since the door is open he is bound to be in here. Guess not nothing seems out of place time tp check my room.  The sun was shining threw the window the rays beaming on Lukes shirtless back. He is so cute not even cute SEXY that what he is. I heard Bentley giggling  from behind me I turned to see him running and Alfie following behind him something in his hand. Running after him I seen him go into the athroom and shut it after  Alfie made it in. Running over I heard the toilet flush. Opening the door I seen Bentley standing in the corner laughing very evily but adorably. I walked over to the toilet and seen nothing in toilet Thank god. Grabbing Bent in my arms he played with my hair as I walked back to mine and Luke room.

"Stay here Benny dont move please Mama just goiing to brush her teeth." I told h im as I sat him with all his toys near Lukes side of the bed. Brushing my teeth I heard a big bang. Looking out the bathroom real fast I seen Bent looking at Luke who was looking at me. Okay then I walked over to Bent bringing him to the bathroom to brush his couple of teeth. His spiderman tooth paste as soon as it touched his tongue his nose scrutched up to the cutest little face ever. He spit the left over toothpaste out and jumped down as I cleaned his face.

"Just let him go Babe" Luke said as he came into the bathroom. Kissing his cheek I was bout  to leave the bathroom but he pulled me by my wrist. He pecked my lips and ran his fingers threw mt hair and just held my chin to  look at him.

"Yes?" I asked him as I smiled at him. He kissed my forhead and held me in his arms.

" I have a manortory meeting at the schoool. It for the kids schedule. I will be back around five if you need anything just call." Luke told me.  I nodded and walked to get Bent. I grabbed him and Alfie walking down the stairs with them both. Since Alfie is scared to go down the stairs it will take awhile for him to get use to it. Jai and Mas still asleep on the floor. How can they be asleep for so long it 12 pm come on I know you was drunk but still. I steped out and watched Alfie run around the yard and play in the grass. While he was distracted I grabbed Bentley and changed his diaper fast. Witch you have to he does not like getting his diaper changed at all. Once I was finshed he got up runnning in the grass. 

"Bentley come on lets get dressed. We are going to go shoping. Come on Alfie." I called to them Watching Bent run to me in his cars pj's. He giggled as Alf nipped at his Pajama pants. We skipped inside going up the stairs. Bent looked down at the steeps at a weeping Alfie.