Face paint

(Sorry Im tired it seems like alot)

Walking around the zoo was the best. Bentley looked like he had fun. He would jump when he seen cool animals. It was the absoulte cutest thing ever It made me smile. Luke got his face painted with Bent. They both got matching ones with a dog it is the cutest thing. I took a picture of the both of them.  Once we called it a day at the zoo Luke buckled Bent in and he slept as we drove to Luke house. Since Luke is not wanted on Damon territory than I decided I would be there for about couple hours a day and spend the rest of my day with Luke.

Listening to Home by Phillip Phillips I couldnt help but sing along. Looking out the window the sun was slowly seeting it looked beautiful. Smiling I heard Bentley whimper I turned to see his face turn sad. He is probably having a bad dream I gentley touched his hand and woke him up. He began to cry so I handed him his bottle. He quiet down while he ate. Luke stoped at The Turkey Hill Gas station.

"Be right back want anything?" He asked. I shook my head and stared at his beautiful blue eyes.

"No Im fine." I told him. He nodded and went in side Turkey Hill. Why is he so nice? He is so cute the way he just does some things. What I dont understand is how he can Love Bentley so much and my mate cant. Hell my mate doesn't want have to have anything to do with Bent. Damon is just plain old douche. He is suppose to be kind sweet and supportive. He is suppose to be the one I want to be in a relationship with and have more kids but he is not. Im not thinking of that with Luke ether just a relationship for now. He just treats me and Bentley so well. 

Espcially Bent and suprisingly Bentley gets along with him well to. I look up and see Luke coming back with a bag in his hand. He had a big smile on his face. He pumped gas while I listen to the radio. Scream and Shout By  Will.I.Am ft Brittney Spears was on. I tapped my hand with the beat.  Luke got in the car and handed me the bag with big smile on his face. Is this for me aw how sweet. Wait what if its not and Im just getting my hopes up for no reason. He leaned forward on the steerinwheel and bursted out llaughing.

"What?" I asked him. He just shook his head and kept laughing. He started the drive but didnt stop laughing.

"The lady kept looking at me like I was crazy so I scared her It was funny and I have to go to Target for a few things coming in with me?" He asked. I got out as soon as he parked in the parking lot. I smiled and looked at Luke holding Bentley and bursted out laughing. He still had the paint oh his face. I held Bentley in my arms since he sleeping. We walked in I went to Starbucks and ordered a hot choclate and cheesecake brownie. I was looking in my purse for money but Luke looked at me and took it and payed for me. I dont like when people pay for me I can do it myself. I smiled at him he just so sweet. I grabbed my brownie after putting Bent in the carseat in the cart. I leaned on the cart and followed Luke I took a sip of my hot choclate.

"Do you want some Luke?" I asked him. He looked at me and stoped walking I strode near him and held my hand out with the brownie in it. He bent down and took a bit off of it with me still holding it. He smiled and licked his lips. I shook my head at his face still painted and people stairing at me I handed him my hot choclate I didnt get to tell him it was hot before he took a big gulp.

"Ah crap its hot, ah thanks that was delicious."  He said. We kept walking he went to the game isle like xbox and stuff. He looked threw them and threw about everygame in there. A little boy next to him pointed at Luke and laughed and ran he came back with other little boys who all laughed.

"Okay why is everyone doing that." He said. I shrugged walked after him while laughing. We went to the regisiter and got  everything. H estoped at a redbox and got some movies. He said we needed to make one more stop before we go to his house. We stoped at the diner I bursted out laughing when we got out the car. He carried Bent cause he didnt want to carry the full car seat. We entered the Diner and everyone looked at Luke. They all must be in his pack they looked shocked and confussed. With all those looks I couldnt help it I laughed. I think Luke totatly forgot about his Puppy face paint.

"Holy Crap." Lexus said. She bursted into fits of laughter lookin at Luke. He just stared at everyone. "What Happened to your face." She said between laughter. He looked confussed and wiped his face.

"Did I get it." He asked her.

"Yes" she lied and grabbed Bentley and sat doown with on a booth. She put her index finger between his fist. She smiled at him and talked to him.

"Luke baby, I haven't seen you in awhile I mi--" The lady trailed off and stared at Luke. "Aww baby how cute." She said. I smiled as she came and pinched Luke cheek. 

"Hey mom and thanks I think uhh this is Danielle and thats Bentley." Luke told the lady. Her face turned to a big smile she hugged me. I didnt know what to do so I gentley lifted my head and patted her back most awkward hug ever. 

"Hello Danielle nice to meet you im Heather Luke Mom, Luke never stops talking to you every time he does he smiles." She said. I looked at Luke and smiled his face turned red and smiled since his face is still covered in paint.

"Mom" Luke Moaned. He made me laugh doing that.

"Its fine nice to meet you to Heather. " I said. She stoped hugging me and went to Bentley and took him from a protesting Lexus. I smiled at them both looking at Bentley he opened his big blue eyes and smiled at them.

"Luke son" A deep voice said. I looked and seen and older version of Luke. "Oh Lord What the Hell happened to you did a clown fart on your face." His dad said. I laughed as Luke suprised face.

"What Dad, Anyway this is Danielle and thats Bent." Luke said to his dad. I smiled and shook the mans hand laughing at Luke. His dad introduced himself his name is Scott. Everyone was still staring at Luke. Luke Mom talked to me as Luke dad spoke to Luke everytime I looked at Luke he had a smiled on his face or laughing at Luke I can see he was getting fustrated.

"Okay we are leaving see you later."Luke said. He picked Bentley up from his mothers hold kissing her forhead and then Lexus. He turned and waveed at his pack who in union said "Aw" as they took in Bentley and Luke face paint.

"See you son Ill come by later. Nice to meet you Danielle and Bent."Scott said tickling Bentley stomach making him laugh. I smiled and shook his hand and going in for another awkward hug with Heather and then Lexus. We walked out the diner and went to his house.