Part 22

Brad's POV

I was walking around the clubhouse; I wasn't really sure what to do. Monique had been avoiding me since the other night. Luke was watching her like a hawk and watching Monique go off at him earlier just made everything harder.

"Something up, Prez" I heard Brick and I look up at him, he was making himself a sandwich, the kitchen counter was covered in containers and plates, and I just shake my head.

"Nope" I said before I grab a plate and start to make my own sandwich.

"You sure?" Brick asked again, looking at him I raise my eyebrow.

"Got something to say, Brick?" I asked him annoyed.

"What is up your ass? Or is it that you haven't had any ass?" Brick spits back, glaring at him annoyed.

"Maybe it's a certain piece of ass" Brick adds, making my eyes widen.

"What the fuck does that mean?" I asked him annoyed as I step closer to him, the both of us standing head-to-head.

"Something is up, it has been since New York, and you have been worse since they arrived. So let me ask you again, What the fuck is up?" Brick asked firmly. I had to give it to him, to talk to his President like that, he had the balls.

"Nothing" I growl at him. Brick was an inch shorter than me, but even I will admit he was more muscular, he was built like a Brick, hence his nickname.

"Whatever it is, sort it, fast" Brick offers before he takes his plate and walks away. Watching after him, annoyed at what he just said, more annoyed at the fact it was true. I couldn't get over this and I didn't want to. I finished making my sandwich and make my way into the office, shutting the door behind me before I sit behind my desk and open my laptop.

"Where the fuck is Drew?" I hear Luke's voice yelling out. I was sitting behind my desk, Drew sitting opposite me, Monique and Cheese left about two hours ago. I heard a crash out the door, something had been thrown and Drew rolled his eyes. Within seconds the door to my office swings open and in storms Luke, Brock, Grill, Brick, Blue and Rocket. I saw the look in Luke's eyes and my heart started racing, something was wrong.

"She activated the distress alert" Luke says and places his phone on my desk as everyone surrounds my desk listening. I was jealous, that he was alerted and not me, but I push that from my mind as I listen, looking at Luke's phone it displayed a map with a purple dot that was Monique's location. The sound was activated but all that we could hear was the sound of motor bikes, cars, trucks, and the wind, which made sense since the map showed they were on the highway, watching as the dot moved it looked like they were going extremely fast.

"My guess is someone is chasing them" Rocket suggests. All of us were focused on the phone.

"It can't be accidently activated?" Grill asks hopeful and I look at Luke for his answer.

"No" he says simply. The sound of a motor bike gets louder, sounding like someone was getting closer to Monique, the room tenses as the sound of a horn pierces through the phone, the sound of wheels squealing before the sound of a crash surrounds the room. My body tenses and my heart races, the air in the room was tense as we wait to hear some sort of sign that they were ok. A voice comes through the phone, it was hard to hear over the background noise, the voice fades into the background and for a few moments we just listen to the engine of the motorbike before a voice comes through again.

"Luke.... I do not know if you can hear me" Monique's voice comes through the phone, worry lacing her voice, it was a little louder than the voice before and it was easier to understand.

"We are surrounded, The Devils they are chasing us. There are five of them. We cannot shake them" she explains before we hear a gun shot.

"Everyone get ready, full power, gather everyone" I demand and look at Luke and he nods his head.

"I will lead the way" He offers before he leaves the office with his phone.

"Once eyes are on them, do everything you can to help Cheese and get Monique to safety" I demand before everyone leaves in a hurry to get their shit together for a potential battle.

It only took us four minutes to gear up and get on our bikes and make our way to Monique, I was in the truck with Brock since Monique had my bike, Luke was in front as fifteen members followed as he led the way, having her location on his phone, tracking their every movement.

"Fuck I hope they haven't been separated" Brock worries, my eyes stayed on the road.

"Cheese wouldn't let that happen" I reassure him, myself too. We speed down the highway, I wondered how far away we were from them.

"Fuck" Brock groans as he comes to a stop with the traffic, looking up there was a helicopter circling smoke in the air, Brock and I look at each other, worried. My phone rings, looking at the caller it was Brick and I answer it, putting it straight on speaker.

"What is it?" I ask concerned.

"Sorry Prez, it's your bike, it crashed" he says, and I hang up and get out of the truck, I run through the traffic and towards the crash where Brick was standing. He turns to face me with concern in his eyes, my heart sunk, please do not be on that bike.

"Witness say that someone jumped off the bike mid ride onto another, guns were fired towards the couple before they took the next exit. Luke and the others are still following her location" he explains. Cheese would never risk them getting separated, he made the right call.

"Alright let's go" I say and run back to the truck, I get in and look at Brock.

"Take the next exit" I demand, and he starts to weave through the traffic, it would be so much easier on my bike.

"What happened?" Brock asks concerned.

"By the sounds of it, Cheese got Monique to jump on his bike mid ride before they took the next exit, leaving my bike to crash." I explain and Brock sighs a little relieved, me, I will not breathe until I feel her in my arms again.

"Best way to make sure they don't get separated" he says, and I nod my head.

"He made the right call" I reassure the both of us. Brock weaves through the traffic, he was tense, we all were. My phone buzzes again and I answer it after seeing it was Blue.

"Shoot" I demand as I put it on speaker.

"We have them. Cheese is fucked up bad, the Devils, three escaped, two are dead. I am sending you our location" Blue says before he hangs up, my phone buzzing with the location and I direct Brock to the location.