Part 21

Monique's POV

I stirred as Brad jerked away; I open my eyes as I hear a loud crash.

"Where is she?" I hear Luke yell and I sit up suddenly and look at Brad.

"Fuck" I whisper, and I get out of bed.

"Shit" Brad says and looks at me, the banging on Brad's door makes me jump.

"Brad, where is she, you took her home last night and now she isn't in her room" Brock's voice pierced through the door. I get out of bed and grab Brad's jeans that were on the floor.

"Put these on" I whisper and grab a pillow and toss it on the ground along with a blanket to make it look like Brad had slept on the floor.

"One of your shirts" I demand, and he tosses me one of his President club shirts and I put it on my body, grabbing my clothes from the floor I put on my panties and neatly place my dress on the bed. Brad walks into the bathroom and comes back out with a bucket and places it by the bed.

"BRAD" Luke yells as they continue to bang on the door.

"Lay down, act hungover" he demands before he leans in and kisses my lips softly. Brad walks to his bedroom door as I quickly lay down and rub my eyes. Brad unlocks the door, Brock, Luke, Drew, and Rocket push their way in, Luke staring at me in Brad's bed, and I sit up and rub my eyes.

"What's wrong?" I ask and rub my mouth, Luke looks down at the bucket by my bed and back up to me, Brocks eyes were on the makeshift bed on the floor, Drew was taking in the scene and Rocket was glaring at Brad.

"After that guy hit on me, I started to feel sick, so Brad took me outside" I say to the four guys standing in Brad's room.

"Someone hit on you?" Luke asks concerned and sits down on the bed next to me.

"You should have seen it, he barely had time to utter a word before Brad knocked him out" Brock explains and I see as Drew looks at him with a small smile, nodding at him, his way of saying thank you.

"She vomited on the street, so I got us a cab and brought her back here" Brad explains. Luke looks at him with a death stare.

"And you put her in your room?" He demanded an answer.

"I didn't want to leave her by herself" Brad offers.

"I was feeling sick, I vomited again after we got out of the cab, the drive was not helpful. Brad gave me a shirt and placed me in his bed, placing a bottle of water on the floor" I say and gesture to the empty water bottles on the floor.

"She passed out and I set myself up on the floor for the night, close by so I would hear if she started vomiting again" Brad adds.

"Thank you, Brad," Drew says and looks at me.

"I'll get her some breakfast and a coffee" Brock says before he walks out of the room, and I rub my head.

"I think I need a shower" I say and get out of bed, I grab my clothes and look over at Brad.

"Thank you for looking after me last night, I appreciate it" I say with a soft smile, and he nods his head.

"You are welcome" he says before I walk out of Brad's room and make my way to mine, which was not far. Luke followed me into my room, and I turn to face him.

"He was a gentleman, Luke; you don't have to worry" I reassure him, as he sits on my bed.

"Shower and get dressed and I will take you downstairs for breakfast" Luke said, and I roll my eyes, grabbing a shirt and a pair of sweatpants from my suitcase before I make my way to the bathroom.