Liu Shuang supported her chin with a smile, "You could say that."

Shen Qiqi suddenly stood up and backed away, pressing herself against the wall, opening her mouth and eyes filled with thick fear.

Liu Shuang's voice remained gentle, "What's wrong with you?"

Shen Qiqi looked at her Senior sister who was still as cold and aloof as before... no, she was no longer her Senior sister!

This was Liu Shuang, the ultimate version of the female lead who turned to darkness! The one who could kick the heavens and punch the gods with a single finger!

Shen Qiqi couldn't help but hug her head and crouch in the corner of the wall in a posture of being scared out of her wits.

Oh my god! What have I done!

I actually praised the gentle and lovely blackened female lead!

I actually made a promise to protect the strongest fighting power of the entire book!

I actually kissed her!!!

I, I actually still want to indulge in her body! Is it really that bad to be alive???

Liu Shuang didn't immediately crush her when she came up, but instead cooperated with her to continue the act, pretending to be a weak and pitiful person. Her acting skills were really good... What was she trying to do? Was it fun to play with her?!

Shen Qiqi couldn't stand it and her legs went weak. She seriously doubted whether she would survive today.

... Wait a minute, what if she tells the other person the truth that she is the author now? Will she be immediately caught and dried on the city wall?

Shen Qiqi instantly became scared and swallowed her words.

Let's talk about it next time, for sure!

"I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said anything," Shen Qiqi said with difficulty, facing Liu Shuang's gaze. "Senior sister is really amazing."

Liu Shuang lowered her eyes, her long eyelashes trembling slightly, inexplicably revealing a few innocent and fragile feelings. "Are you scared?"

Shen Qiqi choked instantly. "No, no, I'm just having a hard time accepting it..." Not just a hard time, but extremely hard.

She just didn't know how to look at Liu Shuang anymore. The small gifts she had given to the other person were easily obtained with a single beckoning finger. Those sincere feelings seemed worthless now.

Now that the roles were reversed, the powerful person had become Liu Shuang, and she no longer had any reason to protect the other person.

Shen Qiqi suddenly felt an indescribable sense of loss in the midst of fear.

"Don't think too much," Liu Shuang said, looking at her. "I'm still me, and you're still you."

Shen Qiqi said in a hoarse voice, "... I don't think it's that simple." She shrunk in the corner of the wall, trembling like a pitiful little mushroom.

Liu Shuang sighed, knowing that Shen Qiqi would react this way.

But this matter was something that would have to be said sooner or later. They wouldn't be able to get along in the future if they kept hiding it from each other.

Liu Shuang said, "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

After she finished speaking, the black eagle on the table flapped its wings and flew to Shen Qiqi's shoulder, nuzzling her nose affectionately.

Shen Qiqi looked at the black bird and instinctively stroked its feathers, surprised. "So, the black mist that has been protecting me all this time, and this bird... they were all made by Senior sister?"