6: I am not Ashborn

Start from the beginning

Eventually, their presence alone managed to turn the night into day as soon as they left. 

[Keep an eye on them.] 

The Monarch said, their voice only meant to the one and only worker who the Lord could entrust in making sure his orders were followed. 

"Yes Sir." 

[Off you go, Radiru.] 

The purple hair waved through the winds of the planet as she walked back to the temple of Kandiaru, blending within its shadows. 

___________

In another dimension, in another planet different from the one Kandiaru had escaped to and different from Earth, a huge eruption of mana started to be formed within the dark and empty wasteland of this planet. 

It was a wasteland that only the King of Dragons himself could be able to survive and thrive in, however, as he wasn't in service this moment, the maintenance of the castle fell upon the kings and marshalls loyal to the Dragon Emperor. 

One such Marshall was Aymara from the Leviathan tribe.

"All communications had been cut off from the Architect."

Her golden wings trembled  at the news. "How so?! Quick, find out their location! The body and soul of Our Lord is with them, if the King has done any harm then we will suffer severe consequences!" 

"We are trying as fast as we can, great Marshall, but the protective barrier that The Architect put up is giving us difficulties in finding them... As if their barrier made them disappear from existence itself."

She clicked her tongue as this was said. In a quick moment, Aymara stood up from her throne and grabbed the glowing red orb as she transformed. 

"I'll return with the news, for now, don't let the others know or else they will come to attack the throne of Our Lord." 

Already too many deaths have come from both sides of the war, the other dragons were getting impatient even if their king had only been gone for so long. But he was their protector, their creator, a God even, to all of them, so the uncertainty of survival always appeared whenever he wasn't around. 

Not to mention, all dragons were born to be killed and murder, if the Dragon Emperor had not been the strongest being alive, then millions would have for sure tried to openly stab him in the back. 

And millions have tried. 

Thousands are still trying, not that she will ever let them get close to her Lord.

Aymara, the leviathan that has been by his side the longest, can already feel another rebellion brewing despite that, whether it's from the other Monarchs, her own race, or even some new allies, she does not know. However she knows one thing– or at least, she can feel it in her instincts— that this war may not have been the first time she had fought in. 

Therefore, the King must not die, not now, not ever. 

As the cracks open, she sees a temple in the middle of a lonely planet. 

"There they are." 

__________________________________

"Is something wrong?" He speaks, closing the distance between Ju-Hee and Jin-Woo they separate from the hug, with the former still wiping her tears off.  

The brother passes her a small tissue that she takes and rubs her cheeks in them. In a moment, a small whisper is shared between the siblings, with Kang-Dae softly gathering her tears and letting her go to the bathroom as she excuses herself and heads outside.