💗Chapter Seventeen💗

Start from the beginning

About the ring I haven't forgotten about it yet I am buying it today as planned but I have to distract Koo in order to do that.

I wore the hoodie and went out.

"Woah,babe you looking cute. He said dramatically

"Whatever,I am hungry can you go grab snacks for us." I said showing him my puppy eyes knowing he can't resist me.

"Okay.Stay here I will be back soon he said kissing my cheeks.

Finally, I can be able to buy my ring.I thought moving towards the jewellery shop.

"Good Afternoon"I greeted the salesperson

"Good Afternoon.What can I do for you mister"the salesperson said smiling

"I want to buy an engagement ring
I want to propose my boyfriend"I told him

"Sure,we have the best rings for you" He said showing me a collection of rings

This is going to be hard choosing the ring. They are all so pretty.After a lot of internal battles I finally chose one of them. I paid for it and thanked the salesperson and went back to the shop I and Kookie went to.

Back at the shop

Jungkook's pov

I just came back from buying the snacks but Tae is nowhere to be found.

"Umm, excuse me " I called out to the salesperson

"Please have you seen the boy I was here with?"I asked her.

" Yeah, he left a while ago " she replied.

"Okay, thanks"I said and took out my phone to call him only to see him coming into the shop.

I rushed towards him and asked."Where were you babe?"

"I went to the washroom"He replied nonchalantly.

"Let's go. We will eat in the car" I said taking the shopping bags with me and we moved towards the parking lot.

Timeskip

In the night in Taehyung's room.

Author's pov

Tae and Kook are currently cuddling on the bed till Tae got up abruptly

"What happened,sweet cheeks?"Kook asked Tae

"Nothing,I just remembered something.Sit here and close your eyes for me okay?" Tae said.

"Okay"Jungkook replied sitting down like the good boy he is.

"Open your eyes,love" Taehyung said kneeling in front of Kook.

"Ta- Tae, What is this?" Kook asked

" Shhh,Listen to me love. I know you proposed me first but give me a chance to propose you too. Honey,I know you are scared of leaving me to go abroad for further studies but trust  me I will wait whole heartedly for you. My love for you is beyond measure and today I want to level up our relationship. My love,my life ,my everything, Will you marry me??" Tae said.

"Yes,yes and yes I will marry you."Kook said silently sobbing at the heartfelt confession.

At this Tae slid the ring on his finger and kissed his knuckles.

He got up and Kook kissed him passionately.

That night two lovers slept peacefully without any fear in their hearts.

Kook's ring (I do not own any pictures.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter??😉😉

I hope it was interesting enough.😅😅

Comment to tell me your review of the story.