She and Liu Shuang were both well-known figures from Qing Feng Peak and were already "internet celebrities" in the Qingli sect, so they didn't need to introduce themselves. Therefore, the three of them were already familiar with each other. Afterward, they had a general understanding of each other.

Shen Qiqi looked around and saw that only Zhao Ke's identity was still unclear. She then leaned close to Liu Shuang and asked in a low voice, "Which peak is Senior Brother Zhao from?"

Liu Shuang said, "He's from Ye Feng Peak."

Shen Qiqi was a little surprised. The upright Senior Brother Zhao came from the legendary and reclusive Ye Feng Peak? This straight man had two faces!

Liu Shuang added, "Zhao Ke is the senior brother of Ye Feng Peak, and he is very famous for his superb painting skills."

Shen Qiqi exclaimed, "I didn't expect that, really didn't expect that..."

At that moment, Zhao Ke suggested warmly, "Everyone, since it's still early, why don't we hit the road now?"

Naturally, no one objected. They nodded and prepared to return to their rooms to pack.

Zhu Jun took a few steps forward and suddenly caught sight of something on the ground that caught his attention. It stood straight on the ground, and he didn't know when it had appeared; it was very strange.

He bent down slightly to take a closer look and immediately changed his expression, sitting down on the ground.

Liu Nian walked over to help him up and joked, "What's wrong with you today? You can trip over while walking?"

Zhu Jun pointed ahead and said in a mixed language, "Hand, hand!"

Yuehuai lowered her head and looked, "What happened to your hand? Isn't it okay?"

Zhu Jun's Adam's apple rolled up and down as he pointed to the thing on the ground and said, "That standing thing is a hand!"

Everyone was surprised and gathered around to take a closer look. Sure enough, it was a hand that looked very much like a human hand. The five fingers were slender, with sharp and pointed yellow nails, and the fingers curled inward unnaturally. The skin was a sickly pale purple, which made people feel creepy. What's even more terrifying is that the hand was bare, revealing a section of the forearm, while the lower half of the arm was missing, as if it had grown out of the ground.

Zhao Ke's pupils contracted slightly and she questioned with suspicion, "We didn't see this hand when we came here last night, did we?!"

Liu Shuang narrowed her eyes, "Absolutely not."

Zhu Jun had already stood up from the ground, dusted off his body, and touched the back of his head, asking, "What should we do, chop it up?"

Yuehuai shook her head, "Before we figure out what it is, it's best not to act rashly."

Shen Qiqi squatted down directly in front of the hand, propping up her chin and looking left and right. She felt that it looked more and more familiar. Others couldn't help but advise her, "Junior sister, you should stay away and be careful of tricks!"

Liu Shuang walked up to her and asked, "Did you find anything?"

Shen Qiqi confidently said, "This is a woman's hand."

Liu Shuang looked to the side and asked, "Why?"

"The finger bones are slender, the palm lines are delicate, and there are calluses on the middle finger," Shen Qiqi said, "Men rarely have such slender hands, and calluses on the middle finger are usually caused by friction when weaving clothes."