(7) Feather crowns

Summary: After leaving Tubbo comes in contact with yet another creature.

---

Walking through the dephts of this world was surprisingly easy. No other creature attacked Tubbo while exploring it. Though, after a while, the hunger bites on him. And he didnt drink for ages. And as a hunter, he knows just to well that it's dangerous to drink and eat out of unknown things. The wound has dried on his hands, and from running and walking so far, his legs adapted. The pain was bareable. He had to keep going. This place isnt somehwere he wants to stay, not his final destination. Not where he'll die. No. Before he'll die he'll do anything just to get out of here. Even if it's painful, horrid, traumatizing, his first goal is to get out. He's sick of everything. The beauty is just a cover of a book, the horrible side is written in it. No matter how welcoming it may look at first, it's a place forgotten by any kind of rules. Everyone does as they please. It feels like this place has lost all hope. Just ruled by the bare thought of own satisfaction. Yes, his world isnt perfect, but he didnt need to look over his shoulder at all times, expecting there to be some kind of creature that tries to kill him. The forest end was slowly coming closer, the trees lesser. The pinkish trees turn at this time into a blueish-purple color. He's getting closer, knowing that he's far from Ranboo is a good feeling. Even though he does miss them somewhat, he was not taking the risk of getting near them. Not after that. He needed to forget them. Leaving the trees Tubbo also got a more clear view of the sky. It's dark colors, mixed with a small amount of light green and blue. It looks like the blue and green were some kind of clouds. The clearing of the area got wider, until he stood in rocks. He needed to climb, but he didnt worry. Climbing the moment he got close enough, ignoring his screaming legs, and the hand that is now opening up again, leaving blood stains on the rocks were he held myself the moment before. It didnt take long until Tubbo sat ontop, looking at the forest he firstly entered this world. From up here, he had a way clearer view on anything. He was above anything for the next few miles. Tubbo was looking around for some way that he could escape, but where was even an entrance? Is this even earth? Is this even his dimension, or some other?

All these questions were fighting in his mind. He needed to keep going, staying is way more dangerous, you gotta keep moving even when you dont know where to. He was climbing down again, on the other side, it was not as bad as going up, it wasnt taking long until Tubbo was walking around a lake, its purple liquid trying to reach for him, he woulndnt dare drink from that, even if he was dehydrating. It looks closer to a liquid creature, trying to get him, to catch him, to drown him. Tubbo wasn't going to fall for that. He wonders what Ranboo gave him to drink when they took care of him. He's not dead yet, or maybe he is? Maybe he died fallling down in the hole? Maybe he's dreaming? Never the less, he didnt want to stay in this place at all. If it's now afterlife, or not. He's leaving. It took another long walk, exhausted, Tubbo dropped in low grass, considering to eat it, but then again, it could be poisonous or something. Thinking back, his instincts started acting up. He needed to leave. If it's now far or close. He came so far already, he wasnt going to drop his fight. He got up, walking further into the field of grass. The halms got taller and taller, reaching soon way over him making him feel smaller than he actually was. It got harder to push them away to go further, and he couldnt see much futher anymore either. At some point, he just collapsed to the ground. Exhaustion from everything today hit hard, and he just fell asleep in the very same postition.

---

He opened his eyes to rays of sun hitting his face, dizzy he opens his eyes, with no orientation, he sat up, trying to awaken fully, but it wasn't easy. Until something caught his eye. He gets startled and looks up, to yet another creature. It reminds him of a crow, or a raven. Black feathers covering its body, large wings folded behind their back. A wide tail, and light green eyes. Green Crystals, maybe emeralds, jewelry were around this creature. A circle or these gems were around the neck, in the feathers. Above the head flew a black feather crown, seemingly attached to nothing. It stood a lot like a human. When he saw it all at once, he was just then as awake as he could be, sliding backwards, screaming for a second, and the creature also gives out a noise. Tubbo stood up, again ignoring his legs that are acting up again, his head pouding. It doesnt matter if this creature is peaceful, he had a fair share with them, he doesnt trust them. He walks slowly backwards, not letting it out of his view, until he turns, and runs, hearing it also starting to fly, his legs paining, screaming hurting, and his hands feel all sticky from the dried blood, stumbeling through the halms of grass, having no where to hold himself. He didnt get far, when his back gets grabbed, and he was carried into the air. He yells, and screams, closing his eyes as the black wings lift him far into the sky. Cold air hitting his body, even the sun giving him enough warmth in this height. He stopped fighting, he didnt want to fall, and opens his eyes again. He was so far up, he could see so far. There, far in the mountains, he saw something that looked close to a house. To the far left he saw a statue, giant, reaching to the height of some mountains, may even higher. It was the statue of a creature, run down, old, with vines covering it and some parts broke apart. It had three pair of wings, with feathers, covering the torso, large feathers going down to a tail and over the legs like a dress. Long dark hair was on the head, and a black feather ring was flying around the eyes, covering them, with one another around the torso, and above the head. Giant roses, covering the grey statues wings, and hair, giving it a red glow. The statue was actually beautiful, to bad it's so run down.

The wings of the creature let them both slowly down, Tubbo took his legs up, and when the creature finally dropped him a few feet over the ground, he failed to land, and fell right on his chest. The creature landed grazefully next to him and let out a loud call, he didnt even get to go up, his hands covering his ears. It stood nearby, as Tubbo rubbed his ears and stood up again. The creature watched him closely, giving Tubbo enough fear, not to move, it had a very good death glare. Soon enough, it stopped, but before Tubbo could even consider to run, something else came. Another creature. A small one, tiny even, a little like a glowing ball. With two long, slim tails, reaching far above its head, almost to Tubbo's shoulders. It had a body ofcourse, but it's glow was blinding him. Like a tiny sun. Right behind them was another creature. A deerlike creature, with darker fur, and antlers that reach behind it, with a glowing vines around them, and a liquid dropping from themand a black feather crown around its head. It had multiple eyes, and its head was connected by flowing bones to the body, and its torso also being bones. The crow flew away, as the two new creatures inspect the newcomer. The small creature starts flying, atleast a few feet above the ground, staying almost directly in Tubbo's face, to inspect it, Tubbo squeezed his eyes shut to not get blind by this tiny creature. The other creature set its antlers around Tubbo and walking with them around him, looking him up and down, before walking of with a stomp. The other, tiny creature followed, but swung its tails around Tubbo, to practically carry him behind them both. It went straight through tall plants, again, like a forest, but with low hanging vines, and its floor being bewildered. He sighs deep, catching the little ones attention, that hisses in response.

The creature dropped him infront of a cave, the deer behind him stomps on the ground, and Tubbo jumps a little, slowly entering the cave, the little creature right behind him. Slowly he went deeper until there was a loud noise behind him. A quick look behind him saw that the entrance was now blocked by a rock, which the deer shove there. He didnt know what they wanted. A fight was useless, he didnt know where he was, neither how to get out, and that rock looked very heavy now the little glowing ball was infront of him, giving him a bit of sight where they were. But not enough to really see. Until the little creature starts to fly and jumps into a hole in the wall. A thin crystal wall was now between them, and the crystal threw its light all around them. Tubbo gasped looking around in the now lit cave. It was filled with food, water, and even some beds. He looked over to the deer that now stood next to him, and it nooded to the food. He didnt hesitate.

---

The deer was laying low, when he finished he sat next to it. The deer looked up, its slight glowing eyes, with a tint of blue looked at him. It looked graceful, but doesnt every creature here? It comes to their hoves, and walks to a wall. It came back with sticks, which they lay on the ground. After a while it lays next to whatever it layed on the floor. Tubbo takes a minute to look at it before realizing it was a word. 'human' was written. The creature knew english. It was as if Tubbo saw a ghost, as he nodded wildly. It moves the sticks again. Tubbo reads out loud "Wilbur?" The deer lowered its head and closes its head, as in agreement. "Is that.. a name?" The deer nods slow. "Your name?" Tubbo knows a Wilbur back home. It's Tommy's older brother. He's very kind. It seems like this deer's name is also Wilbur, which is not a common name, maybe there's a connection. The deer layed again. Another name "Tommy. Is that the name of the glowing creature?" The deer nodded again. Ranboo could understand him, but this creature was actually familiar with the human language way more, being able to write and understand it.

And there it is again. He thought of Ranboo again. He shakes his head. He needs to forget. Ranboo's a monster.

They're a monster. A murderous monster. right? ..right??

Mystery far below usOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara