Chapter 26❤️‍🔥

Wanda: Y/n? It's 1PM why aren't you awake?
Y/n: Go away Wanda! I'm tired!

Wanda: Tony wants us in the conference room.

Y/n: Ughh fine.

*You get up and walk out with a grumpy face on*

Tony: Right everyone here?

Wanda: We've made it!

Tony: Finally.

*You look around to find a seat, there's one next to bucky who's looking down at his feet and one next to Nat. You sat next Nat*

Tony: I have assigned you all missions, Clint and Nat you're over in Pittsburg, Bruce, Steve and I are in Colorado, Wanda and vision are at home as for Thor he's in Asgard and tin man and Y/n you're both in Kansas. Your files are on the table pick them up and read them, no screw ups people! Be home on time and do your job!

Y/n: Ugh great.

Bucky: Uhm hey baby.

Y/n: Don't you hey baby me! How dare you leave me alone on out date! You left me alone and then ignore my calls and my texts all night have me worrying and then you wanna come back and hey baby me! You douche!

Bucky: Listen baby I had to do something.

Y/n: What? What was so important that you had to leave me?

Bucky: I- I-

Y/n: You're the worst.

Bucky: Babe!

Y/n: Get ready for the damn mission!

*In the car*

Y/n: We are a married couple I'm Lily Johnson and you're Evan Johnson, some stupid couple have stolen money from 3 different banks within the space of 2 months and haven't been caught so we gotta catch them since no one else can. These are the suspects, Jessica Brown, 5'10, red head, 25 and her partner in crime Austin White, 6'0 blonde hair and he's 27. They are suspected to be robbing the bank in two days around the afternoon.

Bucky: Ok.

*You arrived at the motel and since it was late you decided to go straight to sleep since you don't want to speak with Bucky. The next morning you wake up to being alone in the bed*

Y/n: Bucky?

Bucky: Yeah?

*He walks out from the bathroom in a towel*

Y/n: We have to go out, meet people and show them we are a normal couple.

Bucky: Are we not a normal couple?

Y/n: Don't you start that right now I'm not in the mood James.

💭Bucky's thoughts 💭
Crap she called me by my first name, I really messed up but I can't tell her what's going on. This will soon be over doll and everything will be fine. I hope.
💭End of Bucky's thoughts💭

Y/n: Get ready!

Bucky: Yes ma'am. But first uhm.

*He walks up to you*

Bucky: Do you remember this?