The kiss was rough, I wanted him to know that he is mine. I wanted him to know that nobody else can walk in and say things like that about him in my presence.

I was the one to dominate the kiss. I savoured every part of his mouth with my tongue. My hands were on his neck and I was pulling him even closer, even though our bodies were practically on each other.

"Baby, seeing you like that fucking turned me on." He confessed and the next moment, he dipped his head into the crook of my neck.

He moved our positions so that he was towering me and my back was resting on the door.

"Just a quickie, please?" He said in between the kisses.

"Please, baby." I moaned in response.

"I want you so bad." I further added, which made his eyes darken.

Without wasting any time, he undid his belt and unzipped his pants, in a swift motion.

"Look at this." He signalled at his hard dick. "This is what you fucking do to me. I'm hard as a rock, baby, for you. Because of you." He said sexily before smashing his lips on mine.

His fingers traveled to my clit as his rubbed over it without removing my panties.

I moaned in his mouth during our kiss, not being able to control myself.

"So fucking wet." He stated.

"For you, baby." I told him.

He looked at me which the sexiest eyes, making me even wetter than before.

He pulled out a condom packet from his pocket and opened it with his teeth, still looking at me.

He quickly wore it and asked, "You really want this, love?"

"Yes. Yes, I want you, Naman. Please give it to me." I practically begged.

"I love it when you beg for this dick." He said and entered me, in a single motion.

I moaned out loud because of which his hand automatically came onto my mouth and covered it.

"Fuck baby, as much as I love hearing you moan for me. You've got to stay quiet for this to work, my love." He said and I nodded my head.

He started going in and out of me slowly and then gradually increasing his speed.

"You look so fucking sexy when you're jealous, baby." He said in between his thrusts.

This moment felt so incredibly sexy, the fact that anybody could walk in to the washroom and hear us is such a turn on for the both of us.

"I am yours, Kriti. Only yours." He assured, as he increased his speed.

I needed to hear this from him. I needed him to tell me this.

Fuck, it's getting too hard to stay quiet.

"Baby, I'm c-close." I struggled to speak because of the pleasure.

"You know what, fuck staying quiet. I need to hear you, I need to hear those sexy moans, baby. I don't care if anybody hears us." He said and removed his hand from my mouth and encircled it around my neck, lightly choking me.

Fuck.

"I am so fucking close, baby. Let's cum together." He said and started thrusting even faster.

"Oh my god, Naman. I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me, baby." He said and the both of us released our juices at the same time.

Both of us were orgasming and moaning for one another. Not being able to take the pleasure, i quickly pulled him in for a kiss.

Our lips were basically eating each other out.

"This was the best kiss of my life." He stated, panting heavily.

"You were so good, love." He further added.

"You look so beautiful, so fucking beautiful." He said as we both stopped panting.

He kissed my forehead and then my cheeks and then my lips.

"I love you so fucking much." He said, maintaining eye contact.

"I love you so fucking much." I told him.

"Jealousy look so fine on you, Mrs Mehra." He said and kissed my neck.

Author's note:

Hey everybody, I hope y'all are doing well. I just wanted to let you all know that I, now, have an Instagram page where you can get all the updates and additional details about all my published and upcoming books. I've already uploaded the character aesthetics of all the books and I'm planning on doing a lot more on it.

So, if you guys wanna check it out then click the link attached in my profile bio or just search for '@kaysslibrary' on Instagram.

Oh and there are playlists too!

It would really mean the world to me if y'all follow the account.🤍