Oh my god

Cyril came back and he sat down near Doris. He said," I do love you the most. " and he went out. He drive out of the hospital. He went near a tomb and sat down. He said in a feeble voice,"M-Mom, Mom. I am broken. Your son is broken. My life (Nicholas) and my love (Doris) is far away from me. I am feeling height of loneliness. No one is near me. I love you mom . Please talk to me , mom. Please. Pl-Please talk to me." and cried out loud.
He cried all night.

Next day , nearly at 4:30, he went in the hospital after talking a shower. Nicholas, Mary and Doris were there. Cyril entered the room. Mary came near him and slapped him hard on his face. Doris yelled ,"Cyril".
Everyone was happy and shock.
Cyril tried to went near Doris but Mary stop him and said," Do you really care about her ? You remembered her very quickly."
Cyril said," I am really sorry sister. I know I was wrong but..."
Mary signed him to stop and said in a strict voice," Just tell me the reason."
Cyril denied.
Mary turned and said," Get out from here."
Doris said," No , please don't go."
Cyril looked at her and said to Mary," I am ready for punishment but don't ask me to get out."
Mary said," Jump out of the window now."
Cyril started moving towards window. Doris started standing up and shouting," No , No. Please stop it."
Nicholas ran near him and hold him tight. He said in a crying voice,"Don't even dare to do this."
Cyril turned and hugged him hard. Both were crying.
Cyril said,"My love , I am really sorry."
Nicholas punched him slightly and again hugged him hard.

Doris was standing and said,"Are you sister of Cyril?"Mary was shock but suddenly she remembered Cyril's line

Mary was shock but suddenly she remembered Cyril's line. He called her sister.
She nodded and said,"Cyril said me to be always around his love, Doris. He don't want you to know this."

Doris gave a death stare to Mary.
Changing the topic, Mary said," I have 3 good news for you guys."
Cyril asked," What are those sister?"
Mary said," These are:
1. Maria is out of danger and she is completely fine without any effect.
2. Doris get that award and now she is the queen of singing.
3. Nicholas got the 'Nation Husband' award for his looks and work.
I am really happy."
Happiness can be seen everywhere in the room.
Cyril came near Doris and said," Aren't you angry?"
Doris replied," For what?"
Cyril said," I was away from you. We didn't talk."
Doris replied,"Without speaking, love is successful, it doesn't make sense if it is spoken. True love is the one in which there is no condition to meet."

Everyone smiled and appreciated.
Mary asked a question to Cyril," Whom will you choose : Nicholas or Doris ?"
Everyone stopped and looked at Cyril. Everyone is eager to know his answer.

Author's note :
Hey everyone !
Don't forget to vote and comment
Your every single vote and comment means the world to me
♥️♥️♥️