Chapter 42: Suhaan's Confession

Начните с самого начала

He saw his face at the mirror and blushed.

After sometime, Naaz reached Suhaan's party. There were a lot of people. A loud music was playing. Naaz was feeling uncomfortable because of that.

As soon as Suhaan saw her, he went to her. Naaz smiled seeing Suhaan.

"Happy Birthday!" She said giving him his gift.

"Thank you." Said Suhaan reciving the gift.

"Cake cut kar liya tum logo ne?"

"Tumhare bina kaise kar sakta hoon? Come!" Said Suhaan and dragged Naaz with him holding her hand.

He turned off the music player.

"Attention guys! Meri sabse special guest ab humare bich aa chuki hai. Now it's time to cut the cake." He announced.

Everyone started cheering. Soon the cake arrived.

"Let's start." Said Suhaan huskily coming close to Naaz.

Naaz gave a slight smile as he was behaving strange. But she decided to ignore it. Suhana also noticed everything but couldn't say anything infront of the guests.

Suhaan cut the cake and gave the first bite to Suhana. Then he himself took a bite and then made Naaz eat from the same piece.

Naaz smiled awkwardly and took a bite. Suhaan intentionally smashed the whole piece of cake on her face.

"Suhaan what are you doing?" Asked Naaz getting irritated. It wasn't funny for her.

"Sorry sorry! Galti se hogaya. Come, I'll show you the washroom." Said Suhaan.

"Naaz I'll show..."

Suhana suddenly stopped after getting a death glare from her brother.

"Main chal raha hoon na uske saath? You better stay here." Said Suhaan in a stern voice and took Naaz with him.

"Yeh Suhaan ko ho kya gaya hai? Kahi uske dimaag mein kuch ulta seedha toh nahi chal raha?" Said Suhana in her mind.

Naaz went inside the washroom and washed her face. Suhaan was standing outside.

When she came out, Suhaan asked, "So, are you enjoying the party?"

"Yeah of course." Said Naaz giving a fake smile.

"I know you are not enjoying the party at all. Itna loud music hai, mere idhar aate hi unhone phirse chalu kar diya. You hate all this. But if you want we can go to some peaceful place."

"Lekin party toh idhar hai."

"Haan but mujhe tumhe kuch dikhana bhi hai. Come na!"

Naaz nodded and went with him. Nobody noticed where they were going.

They entered the servants' quarter of the house.

As soon as they entered, Suhaan locked the door. But Naaz couldn't notice it as her eyes got struck at what was written on the floor. There was written 'I Love You'.

Naaz looked at Suhaan with disbelief.

"Yeh sab kya hai?" She asked.

"These are not only some letters Naaz. These are my feelings, my emotions. I have fallen for you from the very first day I saw you. Do you remember our childhood days? That time you were just my crush but soon it turned into love and then into madness. Main pagalon ki tarah tumse pyaar karta hoon Naaz. I love you." He confessed.

Naaz was totally shocked hearing his confession. She couldn't understand what to say.

"Suhaan mujhe samajh nahi aa raha main tumse yeh sab kaise kahu. I am...."

Before she could complete, Suhaan said, "You are married. I know that. Mujhe yeh tak paata hai tumhari shaadi bachpan mein Sidharth se hui thi. But it's okay. Mujhe uss se fark nahi padhta. We can still be together..."

"No we can't. Because I love Sidharth. Woh sirf mere Pati hi nahi hai, mere pehle aur akhri pyaar hai."

"Then who am I?" Asked Suhaan angrily.

"You are my friend. A very good friend." Said Naaz trying to make him understand.

Suhaan suddenly hold Naaz's shoulders tightly and said, "No we are not only friends. We are more than that. Tum abhi realise nahi kar paa rahi ho. Aur rahi baat Sidharth ki toh woh tumse age mein bohut bade hai. How can you love him? I'm the right guy for you. You have to love me."

This angered Naaz. She pushed Suhaan away and said pointing her finger towards him, "Don't you dare to say anything against my Sidharth. Main unse pyaar karti hoon. Aur kisi ne mujhe force nahi kiya unse pyaar karne ke liye. Yeh jo feeling hai yeh dil se aati hai. Lekin tumhare saath mujhe yeh feeling nahi aati. So you can't force me to love you."

Suhaan's heart broke hearing that.

"Toh tum kabhi mujhse pyaar nahi karogi?" Asked Suhaan for the last time.

"Sidharth ke alawa main tumse toh kya kisi aur se pyaar nahi kar sakti. Jeete jee toh kabhi nahi." Said Naaz and started leaving.

"As you wish." Murmured Suhaan.

Naaz was going to open the door when she was hit by a metal rod on her head. She became unconscious and fell on the ground.
______________________________________

What will happen next?

Stay tuned...

Also vote if you liked this chapter.

Thanks for 10K votes on this story. Aise hi pyaar dete rehna. Kam nahi karna balki aur zyada karna. Love you❤️❤️❤️