Eddie, that boy you're hanging out with is no good.

Eddie and his mom get into a argument and she tells him to stop hanging out with him or else

Eddie and his mom get into a argument and she tells him to stop hanging out with him or else. (She's really just being homophobic because she thinks Richies a homo which is true but she thinks it's contagious cause she's kind of an fooking idiot)

~

~

~

~

~

Sonia's POV.

It has been a week or two of Eddie hanging out with Richie. He's been coming home a little later than his curfew on some days, and has been a lot more busy than usual.

They're always out, they never stay at home and hang out. I mean, I try to be supportive of Eddie but... I wanted to kill myself.

I also am kinda concerned, I mean I've known Richie since he was a kindergartner. Richie and Eddie had play dates and were the best of Friends so when he had to leave it broke his little heart.

I've always thought that Richie was, different. But now I'm kinda sure of it, as a matter of fact! I feel like he likes Eddie in a romantic way!

But maybe I'm overreacting. Either way, I'm just scared that he'll make Eddie, different too. Then he might get his heart broken.

So, I did what any good mother should, I couldn't let this happen to him. I got out of my seat and went to Eddie's room knocking on the door.

"Eddie sweetie, can I come in please?" I asked, trying to polite as possible.

I waited for a little while until I heard a small voice. "You can come in."

I opened the door to see Eddie on his bed reading a comic and went to sit beside him.

"Hey honey, did Richie give you that?" I ask as I put my hand on his shoulder and looked at the comic.

"Yeah, he's letting me borrow it." He said as he smiled at it ever so slightly. "Why'd you ask?"

Eddie looked up at me, I smiled a little at him. "No reason Eddie bear." I replied as I put my hands through his hair.

"Mommm, stop calling me that!" Eddie said as he smiled just a little bit in embarrassment.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." I said with a small smile as I moved my hand.

"Why'd you come in here?" He asked, looking back up at me.

"Hm? Oh um. Well, I wanted to talk about your friend, Richie."

"Oh, he's pretty cool. Don't ya think?" He said as he looked back down at the comic.

"Yeah, he is. But Eddie, I don't think you should hang out with him anymore."

Eddie looked up and froze for a second. "Wait, why?!"

"I don't know, I just feel like feel like he's no good!" I said nervously as I panicked a little.

"You cannot be serious right now mom." Eddie said, he had a serious but angry look on his face as he turned to look at me.

I froze a bit before speaking again with a low voice, my heart was breaking as I spoke."I am Eddie, I am very serious."

"Mom, what could he possibly do wrong?!" Eddie yelled.

"Anything! He's a clever kid!" I yelled back at him.

"Yeah, and he's clever enough to not do anything stupid!"

"Eddie! That's not even the point!"

"Then what is mom, what is the point?" He said as he stood up in front of me.

I stood up as well and walked to the door.

"Eddie, that boy that you're hanging out with is no good. Don't go near him anymore or I will ground you, and everyday after school I will come to pick you up to make sure you don't hang out with him!" I left the room and he didn't say anything else.

I felt bad, very bad and I was probably so wrong but I was just scared. I don't want him to be played with and get hurt, he's my baby, I don't want him to feel bad.

I had cried myself to sleep because of it, he probably hates me now

~

~

~

~

~

Do you think Sonia was bad for what she did?

688 words