The boy with the cap..

Warning!!!!

This book includes...

Dirty Jokes, Homophobia, Angst, underage smoking, might be spelling errors that I promise I will correct, crossover (no ST crossover) and possible mentions of abuse.

Boris is Richies older brother but he's only really mentioned and in a couple of chapters. He also has a sister cause I'm pretty sure he canonically has one. (I'm naming her Flora too cause I like that name)

Also in this book Richies parents are NOT abusive and Sonia isn't either.

Richies mother is still an alcoholic though.

Sonia is still a strict mother and not really nice.

(I wrote this book like months ago and abandoned it-)

And

noahcantthink

Anygays...

Welcome to

~The window~

Enjoy :)

I walk out of my house into the cool air with the straps from my backpack occupying my hands and dead crunched up leaves underneath my shoes. I breath in smelling dying leaves and pine cones.

It's sad if you think about the fact that leaves don't get to live for a year. Hanging up on a tree and then the days get shorter to the point where they're not able to photosynthesis any longer, so they die and fall off of the trees.

I had to write an essay about that once before, I studied day and night reading about about those fucking leaves.

I was closing the garage after getting my bike and then I heard a faint voice from far away.

"E-Eddie! Come on!" Said the boy from far away. I immediately knew it was Bill. God, I hate when he stutters my name.

I rolled my eyes and hopped in my bike, riding it down the street to catch up to Bill.

"So, y-you excited for sc-school?" Bill said in an enthusiastic tone with a smile on his face.

"I wish I could say I am." I said as I sighed after.

"It c-can't be that b-b-bad!" Bill said as he looked at me for a second then turning back. "People can't b-bully you for b-b-being gay for e-ever.