The spaghetti lives next door.

~

~

~

~

~

~

"Eddie bear! It's time for you to get ready for bed now!" Yelled my mother. "Okay mommy!" I yelled back.

I put down the book I was reading and went to the bathroom. When I got out I put on some pajamas my mother made me wear cause she didn't like going into my room seeing me shirtless.

I went to close my window but something caught my eye. I saw a boy next door who had looked pretty familiar. He had dark, wavy, and curly hair, with a grey shirt and shorts on. He was turned the other way, seemingly talking to someone, so I couldn't see his face.

A few seconds later his door closed and he turned towards me but not noticing I was looking him. He had this annoyed expression on his face as he adjusted his glasses. I examined the face a bit more until I realized It was Richie.

As soon as I noticed, he noticed me looking at him and we just made eye contact, both of us were confused, Richie was probably even more confused then me. I think he didn't notice me just yet.

I waved nervously at the boy, and he looked at me with an confused look as he examined my face. Once he realized, he waved back with a surprised smile. He then had this look on his face, like he had an Idea.

He went to his desk and took a out notebook and marker, he ripped out a page and started to write something on it.

He then stood up and went to the window. "Hey! We live right next to each other!" Is what read the paper, there was a smiley face beside the words.

I was surprised, it was a clever Idea. I went to get the same things and I wrote something down too.

"Ikr, we're lab partners and we live next door to each other!" I wrote, then I showed it to the boy with a smile on my face and he smiled back.

He crumbled up the page and ripped out a new one to write on. "It's like we're meant to be." I could just imagine him saying that in real life with a smug joking voice.

I rolled my eyes at the boy and began writing something else.

"We still going to the arcade right?" I wrote, as I was pretty much running out of things to say. Richie nodded and gave a thumbs up.

"Eddie bear, are you in bed yet?!" Yelled my mother. "Almost mommy!"

I wrote one last thing to end our conversation. "I have to sleep now, Goodnight Rich!"

"Goodnight Ed's!" Richie wrote back. I then heard my mother start to get up from her seat.

I smiled and quickly waved at him, then closed the curtains.

I quickly put my stuff back up and went to my bed, trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Eddie honey, are you okay?" Said my mother as she walked in the room.

"Yeah, I'm okay mommy!" I replied, trying to be as calm as possible.

"Okay sweetie, goodnight." She said, then she stepped out of the room.

I sighed in relief.

I found out that Richie lives next to me, and I get to meet up with him tomorrow. I actually made a friend today.

Cool.

~

~

~

~

~

Richies POV

I had just finished talking to Eddie thanks to my clever thinking.

I might even go to his house tomorrow and wake him up early to annoy him.

I took my glasses off as I laid down on my bed and put them on my nightstand. I drifted to sleep slowly with Eddie on my mind.

~

~

~

~

~

They're so gay.