𝟷𝟹 - 𝙵𝚞𝚗

A/n - Here's a chapter for y'all until I'll be gone forever- ok maybe not forever but I am moving to an alt acc to write new stories and to get a fresh new start, but anyways I hope you enjoy this short chapter! 😏

This chapter is more like a oneshot, it's like later in the story where Monty and Y/n are in a relationship.

"DUDE DID YOU EAT ALL OF THE PIZZA?" I yelled at the gator? "Maybe." He shrugged with a slight smirk. "You gotta be shitting me.." I facepalmed, "How did- I mean how can you eat pizza anyways, your a robo furry!" He glared at me after hearing the nickname I gave him.

"I'm not a robo furry." He growled, I only shrugged back mocking him from earlier, "Have you looked in the mirror lately?" I smirked, his fist clenched, "Y/n, you better shut up before I smack you so hard that you'll be begging-" "What's going on here?" Monty was interrupted by Freddy entering your room.

You sighed skipping over to Fred, "Monty ate all the pizza that was for tonight." You told him, "I-" Freddy was then interrupted by Monty, "You don't actually believe her do you?" He raised a brow, "Uh-" "Excuse me? I'm the most trustworthy person here, now Fred, would you believe a innocent girl like me, or a temperamental alligator like him?" I asked, Freddy stood there confused.

"I choose neither..." Freddy told honestly, "But- but I-" I dramatically fell onto my desk defeated, "How could you Fred, you WERE my favorite." I stated out while the gator glared at me once again. "Hey!" Monty scoffed.

"What you got a problem with that?" I said staring back at Monty, "Indeed I do." He stood up from your bed walking up behind me before gripping my shoulders. "Monty..." He pulled me up, "It was a joke." I said, he then pushed me onto my bed, "IT WAS A JOKE-" "Ima leave now..." Freddy inched away towards the door, I waved goodbye but Monty grabbed my arms and pinned them down.

"Remember dinners at 6, but feel free to come later if needed." Freddy said before leaving the room for the two of you.

A/n - TYSM FOR 18K VIEWS AND YOUR HILARIOUS COMMENTS!!

𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang 𝑅𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 ||| 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑔𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝐺𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑋 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 🎉