𝟺 - 𝙲𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝

A/n - This is the last chapter for awhile, I hope you like this chapter because I didn't put to much effort into this one because I've felt really exhausted recently but I'll try to edit this chapter once I have time, and feel motivated

Enjoy!

By the time I waked up we were already at the next stop, I looked besides me just to see Monty, he looked like he was turned off, I took a moment to observe him, not going to lie he looked pretty cool.

The train whistle blew signally it has made its stop, I smiled to myself as I remembered that it was a step closer to snitching on them and getting that $1,000,000 dollar prize.

A several minutes later when the train was supposed to leave it didn't, I sat there confused wondering why the train was taking so long to depart, I got up from my seat walking to the carts door, I heard talking coming right behind the cart door, "I think there's someone in here." A boys voice spoke "You sure, because if we find nothing in here you're going to be in big trouble!" A mans voice said "I'm sure!" The man assured. "Alright whatever you say, kid."

I quickly backed up from the door, and made my way back to Monty, "Monty wake up!" I whisper loudly tugging his arm, he didn't answer "Monty!" I tugged him even harder but still no response, the cart door started to open 'Shit! Can't believe I'm going to do this." I thought to myself before raising my hand and slapping the gator on the face, and immediately Monty woke up, "What the hell! What was that for-"

"Shut up!" I interrupted quickly sitting back down as the cart door slammed open, "I heard someone!" The boy told, before a lot of feet came onto the cart, I looked to see that it was the police or what looked to be the police..., 'How the heck did they know we were in here?' I awed in surprise, "Search around!" The mans voice commanded, and with that every officer turned of their flashlights finding different spots to search.

Almost as if they knew we were here I heard someone walk over to we were and then shine the  flashlight in my face "Found someone boss!" The man who shined the flashlight in my face called, steps were heard coming my way.

"It's a girl, and a?" The man stopped when he saw Monty then looked to the man who was now besides him, the man chuckled darkly "We found one of them, great!" He cheered then snapped his fingers, two men came running over to him "Take the girl away, we only need the animatronic." He waved off the two men, they both nodded walking over to me and grabbed me by both of the arms.

"Hey! Get off!" I kicked trying to get out of their grasp, they only laughed taking me away from Monty. The man who was standing right by Monty just laughed and got out a cigarette, but just before I could be taken away three familiar animatronics came into view, one who was Freddy came and shoved one of men gripping my shoulder tearing him away from me, Chica came over and did the same to the other, "Hold it right there you three!" The boss man demanded "Or what!" A sudden growl came from behind him,

The man slowly turned around to see Monty and slowly backed away from him, Monty then looked at us signaling us to get out, we all nodded as we ran away into the tall grass in the distance.

Later, once we made it far from the train Monty caught up. "That was close." I huffed out of breath "Indeed." Freddy nodded, Chica walked over placing a hand on my back patting it "Are you alright Y/n?" She asked, I nodded "Just out of breath." I then heard a laugh coming from Monty

"What's so funny?" I raised my eyebrows "Oh, nothing!" He shook his head, I rolled my eyes and looked away to Chica and Fred's "Thanks for saving me!" "No problem! Anything for a friend!" He chuckled.

I smiled 'Maybe I shouldn't snitch on them, maybe the $1,000,000 isn't worth it'

'Yes, yes it is' the back of my mind told me

'I'll just think about it' I shrugged "So where to now?" I asked "Uhhh" Freddy looked around "I don't...know" he frowned.

I looked around us "We could keep moving forward until we find a place." I shrugged "and if we get attacked we could always jump off a cliff." Monty also shrugged "We won't be doing that, though I agree with Y/n." Freddy told "I agree." Chica nodded.

"Alright, everyone follow me." Freddy waved, and with that we all followed ready for a place to stay.

A/n- 700 VIEWS!!! Im really glad  that everyone loves this book already and also appreciate the many votes it has gotten so quickly! Ty!