𝟷𝟷 - 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

Unedited

A/n - I kinda want to get this book over with-

I panted heavily as I made it out of the abandoned area of the town.

I was exhausted I fell down on a bench, people started staring at me, I just rolled my eyes, I was dirty, I smelled, I haven't had a proper meal in days, I don't have anyone, and I had no where to go.

'Maybe following them was a bad idea' I frowned at myself, 'Now I don't even have a chance to get a job' I sniffed myself before I scrunched my nose in disgust. "Ew."

I sighed sadly, 'This is all my fault if I wasn't so ignorant none of this would've happened, I wouldn't have met them.' I thought.
Probably karma for that one time I stole money from a little girls lemonade stand....
Anyways back to being angsty again.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see a woman, "Uh hi?" I sat up confused, "Follow me." She whispered in my ear, "Uh ok" I got up and decided to follow her, I mean what else do I have to lose?

She lead me to an appointment, I followed her inside, she walked to a room and unlocked it waving for me to come inside, I nodded closing the door behind me, then she pointed to a table, "Sit down."

I did as she said, "So I see you encountered my husband..." she squinted at me "Husband?" I said confused out of my mind, "Yes, he used to work at Chuck E. Cheese, he was the manager actually." She nodded,

I frowned "Yeah...Wait how did you know?!" I gasped, she shrugged, "I have my ways of herein things, I keep an ear on my husband." She smiled calmly, I awed before frowning again.

"He took my friends." I looked down to my fingers, she hummed, "I'm sorry dear..." she paused for a second before speaking, "I can get you in there without anyone or anything getting to you." She told, "What?" My eyes landed on the woman curiously, she nodded,

"Now cmon we won't have much time if we stay around here for any longer." She got up from her seat grabbing my hands leading me to the door, "I'm sure you'll be safe with me." I told as we made it outside.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙲𝚑𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝙴. 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐

"We're here." She held my hand reassuringly, I gulped, "I forgot to mention this, but your uh husband said he'll have me and my friends killed if I ever come back here..." I squeezed her hand.

"Hmm stay here then, I'll go talk to him." She told walking in as I stood by the brick wall.

"Rosalind?! What are you doing here?" A voice shouted, "I heard you are still on with your shenanigans again Stuart." I listen to their conversation before the lady now known as Rosalind called for me.

I hesitated before slowly walking in, once the man saw me his jaw dropped, "You again!" He panicked before clicking the button in his hand again, almost immediately Monty just like Roxy earlier came charging over, but this time to me.

"Uh oh." I was suddenly yanked up in his arms, "Didn't I tell you to stay out of here!" He walked up to me, I shrugged looking to Rosalind.

He looked back to Rosalind looking quite pissed, "You brought her here!" He blurted, the woman only nodded, before looking at Monty, "Wait a second is that the animatronic from that mall that just opened up a month ago?" She gasped, the husband sighed nodding to his wife.

"Yes, their the ones who stole my future." Stuart said sternly, Rosalind rolled her eyes, "Doesn't mean you go and steal their animatronics!" She screamed, "Please, they deserved it." He rolled his eyes back at the woman.

"What are you going to do with them Stuart!" The woman yelled, the man paused not seeming to have a comeback, "Uhhh..." he muttered.

The lady facepalmed, "Don't tell me you have no idea..." the shook her head disapprovingly, the man sighed nodding.

Rosalind looked furious, "Let the poor girl go!" She crossed her arms, "Fine." He frowned pressing a button, I was suddenly dropped, "What did you do to them?" I asked.
"Reprogrammed them, sounds pretty obvious." Stuart said.

I looked up to Monty looking emotionless, "How do you fix him?" I backed away towards Rosalind, "I would have to reset their program." The man told me "Would that...?" I mumbled realizing what it could do to the animatronics.

"It's 50/50 though it could most potentially happen." He nodded, I frowned sadly, "Oh." Was the last thing I said for the day as I watched them.

A/n - As you can see I'm rushing the story so I can get it over with, and I'm sorry, but I'm trying to finish this story before I lose all interest.

You have a choice to make yes if you want the animatronics to remember who you are or no forget memories of you and everything.

𝑅𝑢𝑛𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦  ||| 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑔𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝐺𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟 𝑋 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें