𝟹 - 𝙶𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎

A/n - I 'might' write one more chapter until I stop for a break for a couple of days and because of school, tomorrow's my last day of freedom

As we were sneaking around the place hiding from peoples sight to find the train I had the urge to ask the bear something.
"So I'm confused, what are you doing out here anyways? From what I've seen on Tv weren't you guys in that new mall supposed to entertain children?" I asked "Well...you are correct we should but...the mall was- we were-, a lot of crazy stuff had happened there and we were about to be thrown out to get replaced by newer animatronics....we saw them, they looked just like us, so before we could be decommissioned we ran away..." he looked down disappointedly, I frowned

"I'm sorry, but where do you think you can hide? If you didn't know yet you and your friends are wanted for '$1,000,000'?" I told "Wait what?! That'll make it way harder, everyone would be trying to find us!" He panicked, "Don't worry, no one has noticed you guys yet, well except for me, but once we make it to that train I think we'll be fine then." I patted his shoulder "Thanks for the reinsurance Y/n!" He thanked "No problem" a small smirk went across my face

𝚂𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 (Who wants 100,000 thousand dollars Im giving out for free to a lucky person :))

Awhile later we were already almost near the train. In the distance there were three tall standing figures, Freddy smiled running to them while still holding my hand, I almost tripped as I tried to run the same speed.

There I saw a wolf and a white chicken, "Hey guys!" Freddy greeted "You made it!" The chicken squealed giving him a hug, I then turned to see the wolf and the gator glaring at me, I gulped as I hid behind Freddy.

Once the chicken let go of Freddy she also noticed me "Who's this?" She pointed to me "This is Y/n! It's ok Y/n their friendly!" Freddy chuckled moving to the side so I wasn't behind him anymore "Uh hi.." I nervously waved, Monty just stared with an annoyed expression while the two other animatronics waved back.

"Hey I'm Roxanne but you can call me Roxy if you want, nice to meet you." The Wolf now known as Roxanne greeted.

The chicken ran right over to me and picked me up, "Hi there! I'm Chica It's so nice to meet you!" She laughed spinning me around.

☻︎

𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚢𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

As Chica was busy making Y/n dizzy Roxy tapped my shoulder "Anyways Fred what's she doing here?" She asked "Well she had no where to go so I thought we could bring her with us." I told, but Roxy shook her head "You know there's a good chance we're going to get caught and when we do, she's going to get in trouble." Roxy explained, "But what if we find a place to stay? For us and her, for awhile at least, we could always change locations so we won't get caught." I frowned.

"Wouldn't it make it riskier by moving? Also won't she need food and other stuff?" Monty shrugged "Look, just leave it up to me, I promise,  I can take care of her, she'll be fine." I reassured them "Take care of her? Shouldn't she be the one taking care of herself?" Monty scoffed looking away, "Don't be rude guys, she needs our help, we just need to keep her safe until we find a permanent home for her to stay." I crossed my arms "Whatever, just keep her out of my way or else!" Monty told walking away towards the train, I looked at Roxy, but she only shrugged and left towards the train too.

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"The train will be leaving any second now!" Freddy told as he helped me on the train "Thanks Fred" I smiled as I hopped on the train with the others "Alright Fred it says here that after the next stop the train will officially leave, I'm sure it will all be okay!" Chica said also hopping into the train, "Good to know!" Freddy gave her a thumbs up.

Chica then walked over to me grabbing my hand leading me to the back cart of the train "You can hide here once the train stops at the next stop!" She told, I nodded my head. I then sat down in the hiding spot once the train whistle was heard, but just as soon as the train started moving Monty walked over to me and sat down right next to me.

"Wh-" but I was interrupted by him "There wasn't enough room over there!" He blurted "Oh, ok" I sat there blankly.

Later everything was quiet, me and Monty never spoke, it was pretty awkward, soon my eyes started getting heavy and I let out a yawn. I then fell asleep to the rhythmic sounds of the train whistle not noticing my head lightly hit Montys shoulder.

When I woke up to the train whistle I found myself wrapped in Monty's arms, I looked up to see him staring at me, I panicked "What-" but again I was interrupted by him placing his hand on my mouth "Shut up" he whispered in my ear, I looked to see there was a stranger with a flashlight searching around the cart "What if he finds us?" I muttered, "He won't" he said forcefully. "Now shush." He kept his hand on my mouth keeping me from talking.

Once the guard looked around for a few minutes he left closing the carts door "Phew." I sighed but then looked back at Monty to see he still had me in his arms  "Oh." I smirked at him wiggling my eyebrows just like before, he let out a small growl "Get off!" He rolled his eyes and quickly pushed me off of him.

The train started moving again, I sighed looking down twiddling with my fingers, before looking up to the gator to see him look the other way, I shrugged to myself as I closed my eyes once more falling asleep.

A/n - hoped you liked it!
This chapter was longer than the other two, kinda Surprised myself! Anyways thank you so much for 200 views so quickly!❤︎ one more thing! I know they have to charge and all at the mall but they don't in this story just to let you know