𝟿 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎

Not edited

A/n - This is a short chapter....also rushed....sorry!

It was early in the morning when I woke up, I didn't get any good sleep only because I couldn't stop thinking of what happened last night, I sighed before I tried to get up, but I couldn't, I forgot that I was in Montys arms.

"Oh." I stiffened, 'What do I do?' I thought to myself, I tried to pull his arms off me but I couldn't, 'Dang it!' I huffed. After awhile of attempted escapes I gave in laying back down, but then I heard a chuckle, "You were awake!" I scoffed, he chuckled harder I groaned, "We have to get up!" I whined , his arms tightened around me, "No we don't!" He held me closer with his snout resting on top of my head, "We....we have to save the others..." I told, Monty froze up, he must've forgotten the situation "Oh that..." he sighed, he hesitantly let go of me before standing, I did too.

"If it's safe we can go back to the cabin for clues." I told but didn't make eye contact with Monty, he didn't respond, I frowned slightly before taking his hand in mine, he immediately looked down to what I just did eyes widening, he squeezed it and smiled before nodding his head.

"Alright let's go!" We started walking to the cabin.

𝙻𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 (MY EYES ARE BETRAYING ME BUT I HAVE TO WRITE)

We soon made it to the cabin, and the walk was longer than I thought, me and Monty were still holding hands as we walked towards the entry to the cabin.
Once I saw the door broken down, and how the inside was a entire mess I awed in shock "What happ-" I stopped myself quickly, I didn't want to bring any bad memories to Monty.

Monty squeezed my hand again "It's alright you can ask" he told me. I shook my head "Let's search for clues, there must've been a helicopter here I heard one." I told before looking places and certain spots with rubble and metal.
Monty only nodded once more walking towards another spot to look for anything.

I sighed moving to another spot as there was no clues, 'Do we even have time for this?' I thought digging something out of a pile of sand 'Are they safe?' I thought again. As I kept thinking little did I notice that I picked up a clue in my hand.

"What's this?" I muttered holding the fabric in my hand, I turned it around to find some kind of business name, "Hey Monty I think I found something!" I called, when Monty came over I showed him the piece of fabric, "Look at this." I said, he took it observing it closely.

"The name looks familiar..." he told "Wait I know what this is!" He blurted "What is it?!" I stood up, "They had this copy of our mall, but I think they got sued." He replied, "If it is them that caught our friends then I think I know where to find them." He told, "Where did they get a helicopter and an army?" I looked up at Monty confused, he shrugged "No clue, but whatever their up to is no good." I nodded "There's some foot steps here." I pointed to the ground that lead somewhere, he smiled "Well then, let's go shall we?" I smiled back, we then started walking following the footsteps awaiting the journey.

A/n - I had the idea of Chuck E. Cheese being the copy but I changed my mind