𝟷𝟸 - 𝙿𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎!

A/n - Just a warning this chapter sucks, I'm planning on rewriting it.

"And.....done!" Stuart finally finished the last animatronic.

"All you need to do is press this button." He handed me a small device, I took it smiling.
"Finally." I pressed the button.

Nothing happened, "Huh? It didn't wor-" Stuart spoke before being interrupted by Monty punching him into a wall.

"MONTY!" I shouted ran towards him jumping into his arms, "Y/n!" He chuckled, "I missed you."

"You did?" My eyes widened, he nodded, I smirked, "Aw you care!"
He only smiled "Of course I did...."

"What's wrong?" I asked as his tone of voice lowered, he shook his head, "Look I need to tell yo-" but he was suddenly cut off by the one and only Stuart.

"You- you punched me!" He blurted out, Monty rolled his eyes, "How dare you!"

Monty shrugged, "Yeah?" The man scoffed standing up, "What did you expect? A quick apology?" The man stood quiet before crossing his arms.

"Anyways what were you saying?" You faced Monty once again, he looked around to find everyone staring at them, "Nothing..." he frowned, "Oh."

𝚃𝙸𝚖𝙴𝚂𝚔𝚒𝙿

It's been a few weeks after the incident and you Rosalind decided that you could live at her place, and the band got to stay also.

Right now Y/n was in her new room with Monty....

"Hey Y/n?" You turned around to Monty pausing the video game you were currently playing.
"Ya Monty?"

"This is about earlier, I didn't get to talk to you privately before." you walked over to your bed where Monty sat.

"So?" Monty avoided eye contact something you noticed quickly, "I wanted to say." he started.

"What? What is it?" You elbowed him, he rolled his eyes at you before speaking.

"I wanted to say that I like you Y/n." He told. "What was that, I didn't hear you?" I tested him as I smiled mischievously, "Tch- dumbass I said I liked you." He growled, "Yeesh finally, I was wondering when you finally got the balls to actually confess." "I change my mind." He stood up before walking out of my room.

"Wait Monty no!"

A/n - DONEE FINALLY! I know this chapter is short and crappy with a not good ending but I just wanted to finish it even with the stress and issues I'm in right now, yes I know that in this chapter Monty is out of character but deal with, (Sorry if that came out rude) but I'll try to fix this book in the future!

Anyways I'm really happy that everyone enjoyed this book so far! I didn't expect it to get 1k in a week which was awesome! Ty so much everyone I love you all so much byeeee!!!