Aphrodites: Shives right. Everything is just as he says. As time goes on the world becomes uglier and uglier. The sea filled with trash and oil and forests have disappeared, and countless creatures have gone extinct. So if I may, mankind is out of control. They have become a cancer that threatens to destroy the earth.

The crowd as well called in agreement.

Crowd: Aphrodites speaks the truth! We should crush them. It's unforgivable.

As that more than 90% of gods and goddesses all raised red X's showing that humanity must be destroyed.

Zeus: Now then, it seems the meeting has reached consensus. Let the record show that the Council of Valhalla has managed to agree on a unanimous decision to end the human race.

Just before Zeus slams on his gavel a female from the back has call out forcing Zeus to stop before touching the table.

???: just a moment.

All the god and goddess look behind them seeing two females standing on the top of the stairway.

Crowed: did that Valkyrie speak up?

The one that called out was the oldest of the 13 sisters of the Valkyries, Brünnhilde. And next to her is the last of the 13 sisters, Göll.

Göll looking scared old onto her older sister arm and look at here in fear

Göll: what in the world do you think you're doing, sis? You can't just raise your voice against the all-powerful like that!

Brünnhild: pardon my intrusion, your eminence. But with all do respect, there is something I'd like to discuss first.

???: be silent, Brünnhilde?

The voice make Göll more scared.

(Odin two birds Huginn and Muninn pictures)

Huginn: Bastard! Your nothing but a common demigod

Muninn: How dare you loosen your tongue in the presence of greatness! You Halfing! Are you asking for a challenge?!

Brünnhild ignores the two birds.

Brünnhild: I will admit, it's true the sins of man are indeed unforgivable.

Muninn: Hey, stop ignoring us!

Brünnhild: dispute that fact,for you to simply wipe them out well, it just seems quite dull. Consider this then. A proposal, a trial to decide if the humans might be with keeping alive for years to come. To show the power of all gods and goddesses. Why not but humanity to the test?

Huginn: what you plan to flood the earth into one big ocean again.

Muninn: or are you thinking about starting another Iva age to freeze them?

Brünnhild: Neither. Because I've come up with a far more effective method.

Crowd begins to talk monkees themselves.