Thick snow had accumulated on the branches, and Han jae couldn't help reaching out and grabbing a handful in his hands. She followed Taehyung for a long walk, and was still sweating a little while climbing the slope. At this moment, she didn't feel cold hands while holding the snow, but found it interesting.

Taehyung looked sideways at the small movements in her hands.

She squeezed the handful of snow back and forth in her hands, and finally it became a snowball the size of a ping-pong ball.

Han jae took it to his nose and sniffed it, then opened his mouth and took a bite.

The thing froze the teeth, and it melted when it touched the tip of the tongue. It was cold and tasteless.

Taehyung stopped talking and glanced at her, "You..."

She pursed her lips in embarrassment and smiled.

He looked at her for two or three seconds, then turned his head and continued walking forward.

Before throwing the snowball away, Han jae lowered his head and took another sip secretly. After taking two steps, she suddenly heard a very subtle "boom" from Si.

She was a little strange, because the voice seemed to come from her head, not her thoughts, but her real head. She stopped and recalled carefully. It was a strange feeling, as if a string had snapped, or a screw had fallen out.

screw?

Nervously, she remembered the braces in her mouth and checked them with her tongue. fine. But she checked it again worriedly, only to find that the metal nail on the front tooth was loose.

Her stagnation made Taehyung look back to find her in doubt. Then, he saw Han jae standing where he was, touching the aligners of his front teeth with his hand on his face, with a serious expression on his face.

He walked back.

"Teacher kim." She looked at him with a face of imminent disaster.

"Which one?" He wanted to remind her just now, but it didn't happen.

"front teeth."

She was wearing flat boots without high heels. Standing with her mouth open like this, Taehyung had to lower her head to adjust for the height difference.

He adjusted the aperture with a flashlight, and according to Zeng Li, he found that the screw of the upper left aligner that should have been glued to the teeth was loose, and the thin wire connected to it was also broken.

"Anything else?" he asked.

"have no idea."

He couldn't wash his hands and sanitize, and he didn't have disposable rubber gloves, so he didn't dare to touch her mouth rashly to check the situation inside her mouth, so he could only look at it by the light of the flashlight. The height between him and her is not suitable, and the angle of sight and the light are a bit off. If he moves the flashlight again, it will not help, and he is afraid that the strong light will hit her eyes. So, he raised his hand to gently lift her chin with his index finger, and then helped her to the upper right, which made it a little better.

His fingers were hot, this was Han jae's only feeling other than the discomfort of having his neck up and his mouth open.

Skin to skin, it wasn't the warm touch, nor the damp heat of climbing a mountain and sweating, but the body temperature was really hot, so that han jae began to suspect that he had a high fever.

"Should only have dropped one," he said.

"what to do?"

"Stick again next time." Taehyung withdrew her hand and let her go.